City Chick Ch 1

• Dedicated to Lynnfield farm

HI this is my first EVER story on wattpad so please fan COMMENT and vote I would really appreciate it thanks!

Kitty10107

“Um what’s this?”  I growled as I stepped out of the car on to the old gravel road. My mother Jenifer looked down at the ground and mumbled

 “It’s your step cousin May’s farm. You remember her from when you were little, right?” 

“This is a farm?!” I shrieked back.

My mum sighed grabbed my arm and dragged me to the farm house.  My aunt, a grayed haired woman wearing a simple dress with her hair in braids, answered the door. I remember thinking she was very pretty when I was little.

“Hi!” She said.

 “My name’s Alice!”

 As if I did not remember her name!

                 “Come on in! Boy, Sherri have you grown!”  Alice remarked. Of course I have! She has not seen me since I was five! I strutted by Alice as she chatted with my mother. I looked around in disgust at their house! It was very homely. The main floor had a small kitchen, a tiny sitting room with loads of books, and a cramped dining area.

My mother said her goodbyes to me and left.  I was now stuck here for the whole summer.

Alice smiled sweetly and hollered up the stairs

“Adam! Your step-cousin Sherri needs help with her bags and she’s sure got a lot of them!”  Now Adam had always been a real looker! He had brown hair deep blue eyes and a pair of muscles to go with! He was much more handsome then when I had seen him last time because he was, of course, now he was  much older!  And when Adam walked in I could not help but gawk.

He smiled his perfect smile and said

“Of course!”

I had been with a lot of boys and knew a lot about them! By now I had decided that Adam was very hard to get so I decided to do just the same!

Adam picked up all my bags in one heap and motioned for me to go up the stairs. I walked as confidently as I could by him. When I got in to my small crammed room I started unpacking hoping he would spot my favorite out fit the leopard pattern tank top with the black mini skirt and red high heels.

“Miniskirts? High heels? Not exactly wear for a farm.”  Adam commented smiling and leaning against the door.

It was not really the reaction I was looking for. 

“Well, who are you to judge!” I sneered. He put his hands up in the hair as if to say

“Okay!” And backed out of the room. I messed that one up. I groaned.

My mother had brought me here because she thought I was too focused on boys. My mother Jenifer assumed an isolated place would be just perfect. Although now that my step-cousin Adam was here, her plan had completely backfired! I squeezed into my tiny bed and fell asleep early. There was nothing else to do. I had no phone reception and no internet it was the first time in my life I had gone without a phone. I slept uneasily in my tiny room that night.