° 2 °

Hux woke very abruptly to the unpleasant sensation of being incessantly licked and slobbered on.

"Blrrghhh," he spluttered, batting at the assailant and rolling over until his body left the bed and met the floor with a thud.

"Captain! Here girl!" came Phasma's voice, a sharp whistle immediately following her command.

The massive grey dog gave poor Hux one final wet kiss before bounding toward her owner, skittering wildly across the hardwood floors. Hux lay on the cold ground for a moment recovering from the anxiety inducing wakeup call. He was regretting giving Phasma a key to his apartment.

With a deep sigh, Hux sat up and massaged the arm that he had landed on, pausing every few seconds to pick off little hairs that Captain left behind on his clothes. He gripped the side of the bed and lifted his tired body, too exhausted and shaken up to use his legs properly.

Once situated on his feet, he stretched out his body lazily and began the seven second journey to the living room.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," greeted Phasma as Hux exited his bedroom. She had casually thrown herself onto Hux's sofa, one leg hooked over the armrest and the other stretched out towards the floor. Captain had concluded her exploration of the apartment and was curled up on the ground by her owner's foot.  

"I don't recall inviting you over at 10:30 in the morning on my day off. Especially not Captain, for that matter," Hux muttered groggily as he sank into his comfy chair. "Could you really not think of a less revolting alternative to waking me than a 70-pound dog aggressively invading my personal space?"

"I'm sorry I couldn't get Will Turner to come in and wake you up via blowjob, but I was rather hoping to get you out of bed quickly," Phasma said impassively, all the while scrolling through something on her phone. "Now get ready, we're going out."

"What? Where?" Hux sputtered.

"Well, I can't be seen in public with you if you continue to look like you haven't slept since the Battle of Yavin, so first stop'll be The Resistance for some much needed caffeine," stated Phasma.

Hux grimaced, massaging his eyes. "And what's the next stop?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Hm," grunted Hux as he accepted his fate. With more effort than he wished to admit, he rose from his seat and begrudgingly made his way back to his room to prepare for the day.

-

Kinda short and boring chapter, I know. I'm sorry for my constant disappearing act; it's getting quite repetitive. I'm sure everyone got tired of this account and moved on to better things in life, but if you're still here, I'm very grateful, and I will try to update more often now that I have more time on my hands. Things are about to get more interesting in the story, trust me ;)