Chapter 33

Way hey! sorry the end of my story is starting to suck. Anyways thank you for reading!

Justin's POV

Sabrina was taking Copeland to the park and Copeland wanted me to come. Kellin took the boys early this morning to a baseball game, so Sabrina is bringing Copeland and I to her doctors appointment. I knocked on Kellin's door and Sabrina answered the door with Copeland on her hip.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded and slipped Copeland into her car seat. I jumped into the passenger seat of her car and she pulled out of the driveway. Her ipod started playing Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. This chick even has a great taste in music. We pulled up to a white building and she checked in. I sat down in a chair next to her and Copeland sat on my lap.

"You can come in if you want," Sabrina said out of nowhere.

"Okay, Cope do you want to go in and see your baby cousin?" I asked.

"Ya!" she yelled. We both chuckled at her and I scrolled through my twitter while we waited.

Sabrina's POV

I really wished Alan could be here with me right now, but I guess Cope and Justin will have to be enough comfort. I watched as Cope played with the toys in the corner of the room. Kellin did get lucky to have such a smart little girl. I will soon be a proud parent of my own here in a few months.

"Sabrina," I heard a nurse say. We all stood up and followed her in the big doors. "Please step on the scale?" she asked.

"Turn around," I told Justin. She recorded my weight and my height and we went into the big white room. I sat on the big bed and Justin and Cope sat in the other chairs.

"So, is this dad and big sister?" The nurse asked.

"No, friend and niece," I said rather quickly. I layed down and she rubbed the cold blue gel on my stomach. She rubbed the machine around in circles and a picture of my baby popped up. The baby wasn't that big because of coarse, I'm not that far along.

"Well, it looks like your baby is healthy," she said handing me a paper towel to wipe the goo off. "Just stop out at the front desk to schedule another appointment in a month."

"Um, I will be away for about three months, so I am going to have to work through your schedule and mine."

"That's fine, just tell me where you may be and I will call the doctors office in that district," I walked out and made my appointment. I picked Copeland up and carried her out to the car.

"Congrats on the healthy baby," Justin said. I thanked him and we were off to the park. Why does it seem like every time I take Cope, we go to a park. Oh, maybe because she likes going to the park. She loves going down the slide and stuff. I watched as Justin lifted her up, so she could do the monkey bars. He may seem like a badass, but when you get to know him, his soft side comes out. I watched as a little boy, a little bigger than Cope started to play with her. If Kellin saw this he would be freaking out. Justin came to sit on the swing with me.

"Do you think my baby will be as happy as Cope when he or she is older?" I asked Justin.

"Happier!"

"Nobody is happier than little Copeland. She is a walking ray of sunshine," we both laughed because we knew it was true."Why do you think Kellin and Katelynne made us Copeland's god parents? We are literally the most irresponsible people ever."

"Maybe because they trust us with her and they think we will raise her right if anything happens to them," we laughed at that thought. It was getting pretty late, so I let her slide down one more time before we left. I buckled her into her carseat and I turned on the music. An Of Mice & Men song came on.

"Where's Uncle Alan?" Cope said out of the blue.

"He is on a vacation," Justin spoke up for me. We pulled into the driveway. I got Copeland inside and fed by the time Kellin got home. I bathed her while Kellin got the boys fed.

"How was she today?" Kellin asked.

"Great, she made a new friend at the park, saw her baby cousin, and hung out with Auntie Sabrina and Uncle Justin."

"Sounds fun, so how is the baby?" he asked again.

"Healthy, I will have to see a doctor in another month is a different district because I am going on tour with Vic and the guys. I wrote a song that we will be singing as a duet," I informed Kellin.

"Sounds like fun. I am going upstairs to facetime Katelynne. See you tomorrow," he said while walking upstairs. I grabbed my blanket from the side of the couch and snuggled down. I watched 4 episodes of Criminal Minds before I finally fell asleep.

Almost done! It makes me sad that my first fanfic is over, but happy that I will be starting a sequel. I love you guys! You're the best ever!

5 Votes!