Chapter 10

A few days later~

The Buddies had been taken to their new homes. 

At one house, a woman came into the living room with Wonder in her arms. 

"Honey, there's someone here to see you" The woman told her daughter who was sitting on the couch. 

The girl, named Kimi, took the little pup in her arms, loving her new pet. 

Wonder loved her new owner instantly too. And they both had a lot in common. Kimi loved tennis and was also very tomboyish just like Wonder. 

The Buddies really seemed to enjoy their new lives with their new owners, and helped them out with their problems. 

Tchaikovsky even got to hang out everyday at the park with his friends. Now realizing, he never had to worry about losing them caused they'd always be there for each other even when they were distant. 

The Buddies even gave the st bernard a little nickname, 'Tchaik', as they told him they'd all be hanging out together much more often now. 

Tchaikovsky and Wonder would also hang out with each other more often, getting to know each other and all, and they loved spending time together. 

Kali even mentioned they would arrange special times for Tchaikovsky to hang out with the Buddies and very soon, invite the st bernard's family to come and visit. 

That evening, Tchaikovsky was resting on the foot of Kali's bed until he came up to the window and started howling. 

He smiled once he heard the Buddies, Buddy, Molly, and Sniffer all howl back to him. Knowing that they'd always be a family, even when they were far apart. 

THE END