Couldn't Be Happier

Oh my god, this is the last chapter. I just want to say thank you to all you amazing readers and supporters, you are the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's POV~

* 2 years later*

I'm not the soppy guy, but I think of myself as more of a romantic guy or at least that's what Rai tells me I am. I love my wife and our son, our families, and I could never forget about our twins coming. Rai is currently six months pregnant and I couldn't be anymore happier, we having a boy and a girl. Levi was more ecstatic than us.

The scheme with Abby two years ago is all in the past, she is now living in a mental hospital somewhere, we don't care where the hell she is. Dimitri and his family lost the right to the throne, his brother is now the king, King Ronaldo I believe. King Ronaldo is a good king and he is WAY nicer, he even threw away that stupid treaty and promised that would never happen again and apologized for his brother.

Maddie and Nate got married last July, it was a beautiful ceremony. Rai was the maid of honor, I was the best man, and Levi was the ring bearer, mom and dad walked Maddie down the isle. Ian and Carmen allowed them to have the wedding and reception at the castle, it was magnificent. They welcomed a healthy baby girl named Ryla to the world on August 28 of this year.

After the wedding, Ryan became King. Rai didn't want to be Queen and she believed that her brother would be better ruling the country better than her and he was. He got married to his high school and college sweetheart, Andie, they are an amazing couple.

I walked out of the kitchen and handed Rai her barbecue chicken with three slices of pizza and curly fries. I stared in awe as she devoured everything in ten minutes, the longest takes to eat is at least twenty minutes. I wiped her cheek" how can you eat that fast?"

She shrugged" I don't kn-" she hiccuped" know, I'm ju-" again" just hungry."

I laughed" that's what you get, babe. Now, how are my little angels?"

She took my hand and place it on her stomach, I felt a slight kick under my touch" they always kick when they hear yours or Levi's voices." I smiled proudly. Our babies aren't even born yet and they already that smart and aware of almost everything and everyone around them, SO PROUD.

I kissed her stomach and felt more kicks" I know you're enjoying this and everything, but I'm not a soccer ball."

I laughed and kissed her lips" don't be jealous, Rai, you know you're my one and only." Levi ran into the room" come give your brother and sister a kiss" he ran over, gave his mom and her stomach a kiss which she hit me for and he gave me a hug before he took the plate to the kitchen and ran to the play room, love that little guy.

About an hour later, everyone arrived to the house and greeted one another, we were just waiting for the King and Queen to arrive, their needs to make a big entrance. After all of us gave up on waiting for them, we started eating and that was when they decided to come.

Ryan frowned" why did everyone start without us?"

Rai walked up to him with a sandwich in her mouth and hands" because we got tired and I was hungry, I wasn't about to wait for you to eat."

He took Rai's sandwich" but it was our announcement"

She snatched the sandwich back" bitch I was fucking hungry and wasn't about to wait for you to eat, like who do you think you are?" it would've been more serious if she wasn't chewing, so we laughed.

Ryan laughed and shook his head as he pulled Andie closer" well our big announcement is that, we are expecting our first child." we all clapped and rushed to congratulate him. It was a nice moment and we were all truly happy, the family keeps on growing and we couldn't prouder.

I looked at my beautiful wife and smiled" I love you, Raina."

She smiled back" I love you, Tyler." I pulled her into a loving kiss as one hand rested on her belly and the other on our son's back as be broke the kiss and enjoyed the firework.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~