Puke isn't a good colour on me. chapter two.

I find Louis and borrow his car keys, he probably won't even remember tomorrow.

I rush over to where Harry is sitting on the couch holding his head in his hands.

"Harry, we're going to get out of here"I shout into his ear so he can hear over the pounding music.

He wobbles through the crowd towards the door, me following right behind.

This car has too many gadgets for my taste, why buy a fancy car if you don't use most of the stuff.

"where do you live?"I ask Harry once we're in the car.

"I don't know my address"he mumbles "I went through some lanes to get to school"he adds.

"You could come to mine?"I offer starting the car and driving towards my house.

"If you want, I have school tomorrow though"he answers.

"I could give you one of my brother's tops?"I offer yet another favour.

"yeah, thanks"he smiles.

...........

"This is my room, you can take the left side of the bed"I state pulling off my jeans and throwing them in the corner.

"I uhm, doesn't matter"he says slowly taking off his jeans.

"Are you feeling better?"I ask referring to the drugs Liam had gave him.

"I guess, a little nauseous"he answers plopping onto my bed in just his Calvin Klein boxer's.

"I'm just gonna turn out the light so I can take off my top"I laugh nervously turning off the light and getting undressed quickly.

"Why do you get undressed in the dark?" he asks sounding concerned.

"I didn't want you to see me naked"I answer truthfully.

"I wasn't going to look"he laughs.

"I just don't like people I don't know seeing me naked" I state "unless there a hookup, then it's okay"I add chuckling lightly.

"I don't hookup, I don't understand the point"he starts.

"It's stupid, I just don't think"I breath out. "have you ever?"I ask him. "Never, I've done other stuff but never made it as far as that"he answers. "I meant ever hookedup"I correct. "So your a virgin?"I ask the obvious. "Not by choice"he laughs.

"Why?"I ask, is he gay, is he infected with something is he... "Girls don't particularly like me"he babbled a little weary.

"I don't not like you"I add, truthfully he is a lovely person to be around, we haven't spent much time together but he from what I've witnessed is nice.

"Thanks, I'm tired"he mumbles.

After around an hour I feel his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer, I can hear his soft snoring and breath tickling my neck. This is cute.

............

"Victoria!"my mum's loud high pitched voice echoes in my room.

"what?"I ask sitting up seeing her standing in my room with her arms crossed. I look down at Harry's arm still slung across my stomach his eyes still shut.

"You have to go to see Dr.Frinch at two"she states closing the door behind her. Uggh I forgot my therapist wanted to talk today.

"Harry, You need to get up"I say while gently shoogling his body.

"Who?"he asks sitting up and wiping his eyes looking around.

"We have school"I say. His eyes bulge once he realizes we're both naked in bed together.

"Did we?"he asks blushing motioning between us with his hand.

"No, you crashed here after liam spiked your beer"I state waking over to my drawers.

"I'll get you a shirt from my brother"I state once I'm dressed.

"Thanks"he answers.

..............

"Donuts?"I offer as we walk past 'Greggs' on the way to school.

"No thanks, I feel quite nauseous"he mumbles running a hand over his stomach.

"Don't vomit near me, puke isn't a good colour"I laugh walking straight past the stores.

................

"Late again Victoria"Mr Simms glares as I take a seat in my second class.

"At least I turned up"I retort.

"Don't act smart with me!"he exclaims looking up through his milk bottle glasses. "We are continuing work from last day, but ten minutes till the bell so get working"he informs as I take out my pencil to start my Chemistry assignment.

Sorry this was short. I need to set Harry and Victorias relationship before I can get to the plot.

Thank you for reading.

Twitter- Hurry_Hemmings.