Dirty Harry Imagine for Ally

Dirty Harry for Ally(:

You are heading over to Harry and Lou’s flat to meet with them and the rest of the boys. It’s Halloween and you decided to tease Harry (who you’re friends with benefits with) by wearing a very sexy bunny costume. It pushes your boobs up so they look like DDs. You're also wearing 6 inch stilettos which were killing your feet but it was all worth it. You guys hang out every halloween and watch movies and play games all night.

You just pulled up to their flat and knock on their door. You're wearing a trench coat so they can't see your costume yet, just your bunny ears. Harry answers the door and lets you in. 

"May i take your coat or is that your costume?" Harry asked. you slid your coat down teasingly and his eyes got wide along with his mouth. He's been staring at you for about 30 seconds without saying anything. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." you said.

"I might have to take you up on that." He said, slapping your bum and winking. You guys head to the living room and the guys look up at you and their jaws drop.

"Holy shit.." said Niall. the room has been silent for about a minute because they've just been staring at you. 

"GUYS!" you shout. they all jump a little and snap back into reality. you look around the room and see that Louis is dressed as a carrot, Niall is a leprachuan, Liam is Woody from Toy Story, Zayn is Danny Zuko frim Grease, and Harry is a cop, but his shirt is unbottoned so he kind of looked like a male stripper... NO OBJECTIONS!

"So what do you guys want to do?" you asked

"YOU!" they all shouted. you blushed and sat down on the couch next to Lou. 

"Who wants a beer?" asked Niall, everyone but Liam said they would like one. 3 beers, and 2 taquila shots later you are all a little tipsy. 

"Let's play truth or dare!" said Harry. Everyone agreed and sat in a circle. Zayn got an empty beer bottle and span it in the middle. It landed on Louis.

"Truth or dare?" asked Zayn

"Dare!!" Lou shouted

"I dare you to kiss Harry!" and they do so without hesitation. Lou span the bottle and it landed on you.

"Truth or dare?" 

"Dare of course!" you say. 

"I dare you to give me a lapdance!" Lou shouted happily

"Ehh, what the hell. why not?" Lou looked at you shocked and ran to get a chair. He sat down and waited for you to start the music. Sexy Can I was playing. 

"Come on Ally!" Lou shouted, getting impatient. You walked over to  him and gave him a sexy lapdance for the next 3 minutes, which seemed to turn him on by the boner in his pants...

Harry was staring at you and looked sort of mad, was he jealous? You smirked and he whispered in your ear, "So when do I get mine, Ally?" you bit your lip and looked at him seductively, then ran your hands over his pants turning him on. He groaned in frustration when you stopped. So the bottle went around a few more times and it was Harry's turn to spin, of course it lands on you. 

"Hmmm... what should I make Ally do?" Harry said in a mischeivious way. "Oh I know!" He runs to the kitched and grabs a can of whipped cream and starts to spray it all over his abs, chest, and neck. "Lick all of this whipped cream off of me." The boys all laughed and waited to see your reaction. You got up and straddled him, starting to lick him from his V-lines up his torso. He started moaning and you could feel his boner growing. You looked up at him and he was watching you and also staring at your boobs. You could tell he wanted you. Once you finished you said you were tired and everyone agreed. Like always, you're staying in Harry's room. You are walking up the stairs when you feel a pair of giant hands grab your waste. It's Harry and he throws you over his shoulder and into his room. He tosses you on the bed and climbs on top of you. "I want you so fucking bad Ally" he growls into your ear.

"Prove it." you say with a smirk. He quickly rips off you bunny costume, leaving you in your playboy lingerie. He looks at you with hunger and kisses your neck while unclipping your bra. his kisses slide down slowly from your neck, to your breasts, to your stomach, and now he's playing with your underwear. "Just do it Harry!" you beg. He smirks and takes off your lace panties.

"Did I do that?" He asks while smiling. You just nod. He kisses your entrance and slowly moves his tongue around, swirling it and sending pleasure throughout your body making you moan.

"Say my name" he says while shoving a finger in you.

"Mr. Stylleesss" you say, not completely obeying him

"That's not my name, say my name!" he says pumping in and out of you, adding another finger.

"Looouuuiiisss" you say, messing with him.

"SAY MY FUCKING NAME!" he says adding 2 more fingers and pumping in and out of you viciously.

"HARRRYYYY!!!!" you scream

"Yeah just like that, say it again, LOUDER!" he shouts at you

"HARRYYYY OH MY FUCKING GOD HARRYYYY!" You say as you climax. He licks up your juices and says, "So do I get that lapdance?"

You push him into a chair that was in his room and take his handcuffs from his cop costume and handcuff him to the chair. You start some music and walk towards him slowly, his boner is huge by now. You put your hands on his shoulders and lower yourself onto his lap and grind on him. "Alllyyyyy mmmm" he moans, bucking his hips. you undo his belt at a painfully slow pace and slide his pants down. You start palming him through his boxers. "Oh my fucking god Ally just suck it already." You pull down his boxers and just lick the tip, making him buck his hips again, wanting more. You start to deepthroat him and his dick is hitting the back of your throat. "ahhh oh m-my god A-aallyyy, you're so good" "Faster Ally please!!!" you start to slow down and take your mouth off of his dick, he looks at you confused and you undo the handcuffs. 

"I want you inside of me, now Styles!" you shout. without any hesitation he tackles you to the bed and slams inside of you, giving you no time to adjust. He's whispering profanities in your ear an all you can do is moan. He is thrusting so hard that you are sure he is going to break the bed. You are about to reach your high and Harry starts moaning, which pushes you over the edge. Harry isn't there yet so he says, "Talk dirty to me Ally, make me fucking cum" 

"Your cock feels so good inside of my tight little pussy, you make me so wet, you feel that wetness all over your cock, you did that, fuck me harder baby!" 

"OH FUCK ALLY HOLY SHIT!" he cums inside of you and you both lay next to eachother panting. 

"You know I love you, right?" He asks

"Yeah i know."

"No i mean im IN love with you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I love you too! of course i will!" you reply

"I love you Ally." 

and you fall asleep in his arms, YAY!<3

(Cheesey ending, i know)