Chapter 1

On that day three children were born and they are Naruto,Menna,Mito.
Kyuubi attack ( third hokage)
No Minato please let me do it, you enjoy your life with your family and raise them good. And with that I did the death reaper seal and place the yin chakra in Menna, the yan chakra in Mito and the soul in Naruto.

Time skip 3 years(third person Pov)
A boy at the age of 3 was running nonstop to escape a mob of villagers. That boy is Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki the jinchuurikki of the nine-tailed fox,Kurama. Naruto saw a alley and went there to escape the mob of villagers but there was no escape. The mob of villagers weren't that close but if he ran out there they were going to see him so he tried to hide but when he did the villagers caught him. They started to torture him punch and kick him. Stab and crave words on him like:demon, died,and other stuff. There were ninjas there and they did Justus on him and then they left him in a his own puddle of blood to die.Kurama the nine-tailed fox was healing him and she said that they should leave and Naruto agree. [In my story Kurama is a female]But first he went home to pack his sleeping bag and leave. When he opened the door there was Kushina yelling at him and say where was he and he said that he that he lost track of time and she slap him for no reason. And at the table there was Menna and Mito smirking. Then Naruto just went to his room, but when he was going up the stairs Minato hit him in the back with a rasengan. Naruto just got up and went to his room/attic and roll up his sleeping bag and left a blood clone and then left with out no one knowing.

Naruto's Pov

I was running toward the gate and good thing the guards were asleep I just went past them and when I was near the border  Kurama got out me in her human form. Kurama is wearing a red kimono and her breast were big[bigger then Tsunade's] she also had fox ears on top on her head and 9 tails on the back. Hey Naruto we are going to start your training in the morning, so get some rest. With that I went to sleep on her lap.

Time skip[morning]
It was morning and Kurama told me what I need to do today and she also taught me some Justus, taijustu, genjustus, and fuinjustus, and senjustus. Kurama train me until I drop,she evens make me train more even if I drop. We decided that we are going to go back a day before the genin exams and that we are going to travel and train in all 4 nations and have friends and have allies with the other 8 jinchuurikki. We also got a fox mask so no one knows our identity only our that we really trust. And I became a SSS-rank ninja known as Kitsune. Also we met the akatsuki and we became friends and also I became the leader of the group. In that trip Kurama made me met the Sage of six paths and he told me that I was his successor and that he is going to give me his power and that he is going to train me on how to use that power and he told me his story and what is going to happen in the future. Then it was soon time for me and Kurama to go back to Konoha and pass the exam and save the whole world.