Chapter 1

• Dedicated to To everyone who wanted this, Enjoy :)

I think it was about tenth grade when I started to like her.

I wouldn’t really say like, it was more like I became infatuated with her and I couldn’t stop thinking about her. The way she walked with so much confidence, or the way she never let anyone bring her down, not even me.

The way she came out of the closet was because of a rumor spreading around the school, one I am glad to say that I did not start, but damn I should have thought of it. If I would have looked closer I would have noticed the way that she dressed. Big baggy guy shirts and loose fitting jeans. The way she tried so hard to hide her breasts, big ones at that. How do you hide ‘D’ cup boobs?

Or the way she always wore her long hair up in a ponytail every day. It’s as if she were trying to make herself look like a guy.

Do normal girls do that?

I don’t really think so. I mean, now that I look at it, if I saw a girl dressed like that I would think that she is gay, or at least bisexual, maybe just questioning her sexuality.

But either way, this girl. She is the reason I started to doubt my sexuality in tenth grade, and for the last two years.

I guess at one point every single person doubts their sexuality, I mean guys don’t show it as much as girl but I’m sure they sometimes wonder what it would be like to be with the same sex.

I think girls are more open about their sexuality, they are more open to try new experiences and try new things. They are willing to date a girl just to figure out who they are.

This girl did, I mean I’m sure at one point in her life she wondered if she even liked guys. I have, I’ve dated them, I’ve had sex with them, and it’s sad to say, but I don’t like them.

I can’t find them fascinating like I find this girl fascinating.

Have you ever looked at a girl and wondered what it would be like to hold them. To have them in your arms and whisper sweet nothings into their ears, just to be able to have them that close, to hear their voices.

Or to have them kiss you. To kiss them.

To have those soft pinks lips connect to yours and wonder if you will see sparks. That’s what every girl wants, their one true love, the sparks, the leg popping kiss, the blissful feeling you get when they simply touch you.

To know what it is like to have their arms wrapped around you, to discover their bodies, as well as your own.

To be able to wrap your arms around them and little by little undress them. Touch every inch of their body and have them do the same to you.

I’ve wondered that for a while now, but with a homophobic mother and barely there father, I know I can’t explore those chances, not even if I wanted to.

Not even if Mary walked up to me and kissed me until neither of us could think properly.

But that’s the way I have to live. That’s the way life is for me and I have to deal with it, and I am.

“Watch where you’re going!” I yelled right as I bumped into Mary, very roughly.

She turned to me and scowled, her soft pink lips forming a scowl at her brows furrowed. She opened her mouth to say something just to close it.

I couldn’t help the smile that made its way onto my lips.

“Whatever” I heard her say before stalking away from me.

And that’s what I do. I love, from afar.

My name is Kitty, and this is my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To those of you who asked. :)

Here you go.

So tell me what you think.

And I don’t know why, but I think this story would be much more interesting in Kitty's POV.

Comment and vote.

And ill upload soon, if I can: D

Should I finish the short story.... or not. because I don’t feel like I should because it will spoil huge parts in this story?

hmmmmmm (-____-)

Edited :)