Chapter 1

Well my name is Alexandra. Lexi for short. I have long ombré hair and hazel eyes. I'm 13 and going into the 8th grade i go to a school named Davidson Day. Oh and i get bullied a lot by Hayes Grier and most of the school i only have 2 friends if you would even call them friends.

I got up and got ready for school i took a shower brushed my teeth put on mascara and lip balm and got dressed. I wore black harem pants and a cropped baseball tee.

I ran downstairs and grabbed and orange i don't really eat much cause every one calls me fat even though i only weigh about 94 pounds. I waked out the door and down the street to my bus stop.

Right when i got there Kendall the bitch of the school punched me in my stomach and i fell to the ground. All of a sudden i felt someone help me up. I looked up and saw Chris he was one of the cutest guys in school he had hazel eyes kinda like mine but greener and dirty blonde hair. He was different from the other people at my school he was actually nice. I kinda had a crush on him since the third grade.

Chris : "Alexandra right?"
Me : "Yeah but you can call me Lexi thank you for helping me up"
Chris : "Nah its nothing i'll do anything for a beautiful girl like you. Maybe we could hang out sometime?"
Me : " yeah i would like tha-" i was cut off by Hayes pushing me down

"Wtf is your problem man i was talking to her" said Chris "I was helping you from making a mistake by asking a dirty pig out" Chris helped me up and asked if i was alright i said yeah cause i was used to it.

The bus came and i sat in the front like i always do. I usually sit alone but Chris sat next to me. I don't know why but i got butterflies in my stomach.

As soon as i walked into school. Everyone walking passed me called me a bitch a whore or fat and ugly but ya know thats the usual around here.

I got to my first class and sat all the way in the corner and guess who sat right next to me Hayes Grier isn't that amazing (note the sarcasm) but Chris sat in front of me so i kinda felt safe.

-------skips through rest of day--------

I got home and changed into sweat pants and a baggy shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun.

Suddenly i got a message from a unfamiliar number.

2408583937 : Hey wanna hang out tomorrow around 1 we can go to the mall by the way its Chris 😚.

Me : Sure i would love to 😊

Chris 🙊: Alright its a date then 😘

Me : alright 😊

Did he just say we were going on a date? I blushed at the thought of it. I turned off my lights and went to sleep.

------------------

Okay so i know this has nothing to do with hayes but the next chapter will have a lot of drama with Hayes and Alexandra. Anyways i hoped you liked the first chapter i'll write another in a couple hours 😘