Confession become bad idea! Part 3

[SOMEONE'S POV]

During their senior years, ella was somehow 80% decided to tell gino about her feelings. she even planned to tell it during prom. she will ask him to dance with her as she blurts out her more than ten years crush. unluckily, gino didn't look so good during the event. he seemed so depressed. rumors scattered that he got his heart broken because the lady he like took another man for a date in prom. ella didn't know what to feel. will she be happy that gino isn't going to be with another girl? will she be frustrated knowing that gino had fallen for another woman? or will she just get angry to a b*tch that broke gino's heart. five hours passed and the only thing ella was able to accomplish was to organize her thoughs. she wasn't able to confess that night, but she was able to think of an insight that completely changed her view. ella though, " who am i to hate that woman anyway? i don't know her that much... and if gino likes her, she must be a goddess that i'm definitely not even half of her standards. who am i to claim gino's love anyway? i'm just nobody... we never even had a conversation that isn't related to school work. i guess it's enough for me to secretly love him. i won't demand him to give back anything..." during valentines, ella secretly bought a rose for gino. she had it delivered to him to atleast sheer him up.

Before the school ends, ella overhead her parents and grandparents talking. they had arrange a marriage for her with gino. since their grandmothers were close friends they have decided to link their family ties. ella felt obviously delighted. however, when she was passing by gino's house, she over heard gino yelling, " i don't want to marry that creep... leave me alone!" ella's heart was shattered to pieces. gino went outside their home. he saw ella's watery eyes. he was shocked to see her. ella backed away slowly as her tears started to fall. she shook her head and apologized then she run away as quickly as she can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Ouch! guys what do you think will happen to ella? is she will continue her feelings to gino? or she will stop it and move on!?...hmmm...keep reading!!

 .VOTE.COMMENT.BE FAN.