Field-trip Part 1

[SOMEONE'S POV]

One day, the school held an activity outside the school. they were going on a field-trip at a near fish-pond. teachers asked the students to pair with whoever the person is at their sides, ella immediately swift places just to be with gino. when the teachers commanded each partners to hold hand with each other, ella started to regret her decision. her hands were starting to sweat like a pig. it didn't take a while for her to realize that gino voluntarily took her hand and held it. ella immediately smiled as if she had fullfilled her greatest will. she was excited to go to the trip.

When they were there, they need to cross over a narrow path, a slender brigde that accelerates about the same height as ella. she started to realize she hax phobia on high sufaces. while gino was holding her hand, she pulled back and shook her head. she can't go on. she let go of gino's hand with grief but she was trembling with fear just with a step on that path. it could have been perfect.

Days passed. ella tried harder and harder each day for gino to notice her. she studied quite hard but i guess no one can defeat gino's i.q ella's feeling for gino gets stronger and stronger each day. when were playing princess and soldiers, ella hates women who become another princess. she wants to be the only princess in gino's eye. i guess it was quite foolish and childish, but since she is a kid it won't really be too despicable.

Later did ella know that gino's grandmother was her grandmother's best friend. she progressively stamped in her head that she was meant to be with gino.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OHMY SHE'S TRYING HER BEST JUST TO GET GINO'S ATTENTION! SHE'S LIKE A GINO'S STALKER....

.VOTE.COMMENT.BE FAN.