Chapter 2 ~ Awkward School Day

Recap:

~ Alice ~   

When we parked our cars in my garage Blake and Adam went to their house, they lived together as roommates across the road from me. I stripped down to my bra and panties and turned to go close the window only to come face to face with Mr.Flynn. He went eyes wide and I stood frozen until I shut the curtains turned the lights off and cuddled into my blanket. When did they sell the neighbor's house? And to Mr.Flynn oh god, being Ace is going to be a whole lot harder.  

People say senior year is a remarkable year and memorable, well this year will definately be memorable.   

Chapter 2 ~ Awkward School Day

~ Alice ~

Opening the locker at school seeing a message drop out 

Hey Nerd, get a life and stop wasting space - Football Team

Those fuckers think they could break me, well tough luck. I threw the paper in the garbage and walked to class. I saw Mr.Flynn staring at me and I got self-concious and thought back to last night. 

" Class, today we will do a test to see you understanding of the subject" Everyone groaned I just sat there bored. He handed out the papers and we started, this is super easy. I finished it and stared out the window.

" Pssst, Nerd" I looked over to Kyle the quarterback of the school. " Answer to # 4" I turned around and tuned him out

" Is their a problem back there?" I looked at Mr.Flynn and stared at the cieling some more. " Why aren't you doing your work Ms.Taylor?" 

" Finished" My voice always came out quiet when talking to teachers,elders or strangers I didn't understand why, that is also annother reason why people think of me so innocently. 

" Bring it up" I stood up and gave him my paper. He kept glancing between the paper and I. I felt uncomfortable again, " You got it all correct" I nodded and stared out the window at MY tree, at the park across the road. I loved that tree, since I was a kid I would sit by there and do all sort of things, eat, sleep, write, read. That tree is like my only living family that I have left, well it's always been there for me doesn't it?

The bell rung and I got up from the desk, my things were already packed. 

" Ms.Taylor please meet me for a minute" I looked at Mr.Flynn and walked up to the desk. 

" Yes?" I said quietly, damn voice

" Ummm, about last night, errrrr-" 

" That never happened, forget about it" As if right on cue my phone rang

Cause I feel like a bad joke, walk the tight rope to hold on to you. Was it real or a love scene from a nad dream I don't think I can forget about it.

Adam, he never called unless it's an emergency 

" I really got to take this, hello?" 

" Umm your mom and dad are home" 

" WHAT?!"

" Yeah they said to come home now" 

" But it's second period and I have a phone why didn't thy call me or just told me not to come to school?"

" I don't know but I'm outside the building" I sighed 

" Ok, I'll be out in a minute" I hung up and brought my left hand up to my head. I was wearing a short sleeved and Mr.Flynn was able to see my tattoo, shit.

" So yeah, umm we're neighbors" He awkwardly said

" This is awkward for both of us, so forget about it and I gotta go Adam is waiting for me, my parents came home demanding for me" I sighed and walked to the door " By the way, welcome to the neighborhood" I walked out and spotted Adam's car. I went in and he looked at me and sighed