Teruhashi's rival

~Continuing~

"Your a what?" He said, looking a little shocked, but he didn't use his mouth. "I'm a physic..."You replied, "Well I can only read minds, but still." Finishing your work that the class was assigned to do. "So can you read everyone's mind in this room?" He asked, once again without using his mouth. It's like his voice is echoing inside your head. "Not you or the Mohawk kid, but yeah pretty much. Why is your voice echoing inside my head?" It seemed like an easy enough question to figure out yourself, but you decided to ask him. "It's telepathy." He said bluntly, turning back to his work. You had a tap on your shoulders, turning around and you saw a blue haired girl who was really pretty. 'What was her name again?' You thought, making it seem like she could read minds too, she introduced herself. "Hello, (Y/N)! Could we speak privately for a moment?" She asked, her smile seem like it's the sun, it was shining so brightly. "Sure?" You said, following her out of the classroom. 

~Drama time~

You followed teruhashi into the girls washroom, she locked the door behind her. "I know your new so I'll set some ground rules for you." She said, backing you to a wall. "You can only be friends with Saiki, got it?" She said, her smile has turned into a frown. "Excuse me..?" You said, you felt you're face get warm.  "I won't allow you to get close to Saiki." You tilt your head in confusion, what was this girl talking about? Getting close to him? "Look, I don't plan on getting close to Saiki. Now can you let go of my arm? It's  starting to hurt." The arm Teruhashi was holding, started to go red. "I'm glad you said that, I'm finished here." She unlocked the door to the bathroom and walked out, leaving you alone with your confused thoughts. 

When you walked back to class it was silent. You sat down in your spot next to Saiki, "Hey, why is it so quiet?" You asked, trying not to get attention from anyone. "Everyone watched as you left with Teruhashi ealier, when she came back she looked disappointed. I say everyone hates you now, not trying to sound harsh or anything." He explained, you looked back at Teruhashi who looked at you with a grin. You deeply sighed. 

It was true what he said, everyone had thoughts about you and what you 'done' to Teruhashi. 

'She's pretty cute, but if she hurts Teruhashi then she's done for.' Mostly every thought was like this. 

~Lunchtime~ 

"So can you read my mind?" You asked Saiki, after listening to the list of powers he had, you were amazed. "For some reason, no." He said, eating from his bento box. "Maybe it's because of my necklace?" You showed him you're necklace, "Why do you wear a necklace?" He asked, this felt like the game 20 questions. "It helps me control my mind reading and it keeps me from having headaches Andy nosebleeds...sometimes" you explained, taking it off. "Can you read my mind now?" You asked, thinking of your favourite dessert. "No, how wide is your range?" "How wide is yours?" You asked the same question. "Two hundred." He said, closing his bento box and standing up from the bench you and him sat. You walked besided him, "Well, mine is a secret." You teased, he frowned looking a bit disappointed. 

~After school~

You were getting ready to leave until you felt someone poke you from behind. You turned around to see a purple haired boy, you can't read his mind for some reason. Saiki walked up behind him, startling the boy. "Saiki, Hey. Who's this girl?" He asked, Saiki dodged the question and looked at you. "Ready to leave?" He asked, you nodded, although you felt bad for the guy you chose to ignore him. "Hey! Don't ignore me!" He said, running up to us. "What's your name?" He asked you, holding your hand and placing a kiss on it. Before you could answer Saiki pulled you away from him. "Hey, Saiki! I was about to answer him!" You said, he didn't respond. He just dragged you away from the guy.  "You shouldn't talk to him, he's a pervert." He said, finally breaking the silence. "I could've at least respond to him.." You said, crossing your arms. Saiki couldn't help but sigh. 

You lived next to Saiki so you and him planned to walk home together. You got home and fell on top of your bed, closing your eyes and relaxing for a bit. 

X

X

X

A/N: another story is done! It's short but I like this one! I hope you guys like it too 🤗

Ily all 💕

Words: 793