The beginning

~School~ 

This is going to be a pretty pathetic introduction. "Hello, my name is (Y/N)(L/N). I hope we get along" you said, you were standing in front of your new classroom. This school is called PK Academy. You moved to Japan because it had amazing health care, your mother has a disease that cannot leave. You have the ability to read minds, you scanned the classroom, getting quite annoyed by everyone's thoughts. But two minds you couldn't read, one was a hot pink haired boy with little antennas, and the other boy had a mohawk. The teacher assigned you to your seat, which was behind the hot pink haired boy. You have to admit it, he was kind of cute.

Soon the lunch bell rang and a baby blue boy came up to you. "H-hey, my name is Kaidou Shun. It's n-nice to meet you, (L/N)." He said. You smiled softly at him. "You should call me (Y/N), and its nice to meet you, Kaidou! I can call you by your first name?" You said, opening your bento box. It had a variety of different fruits. "Yeah, sure. After you finish, you should join us at our lunch table!" he said, brightly. Honestly, his happiness could make you fall asleep. You soon finished eating your bento box and followed Kaidou to his lunch table, you noticed that the two boys were from your class, the two minds that you can't read. 

You sat across from the hot pink haired boy, "Hey, I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you all.'' You said, trying to sound positive. 

There was no response. 

"This here is my buddy, Saiki. My name is Nendo." Said the guy who adressed himself as Nendo. "It's lovely to meet you all." You said, you gazed at the boy named Saiki. His hair colour is quite unusual, you looked at his antannes. He noticed you looking and he just nodded.  

It was last period and you had to do group work, which is a pain since you barely knew anyone! You just sat out from the rest and hoping someone would ask to be partners with you. Somehow this wish was granted because the boy named Saiki walked over to you, you and him looked at each other, probably expecting someone to say something. "So...can we work together?" You asked, he nodded. You and him started on the work and slowly you have a thought that Saiki might be a physic, you have a few examples. One of them is that no one can be so smart like him unless he spends his time reading books all day, and you have something to help with your mind reading, something like his antennas. "Hey Saiki, can I ask you something?" You asked, he simply nodded not looking up from his paper. "Are you a physic?" You said, it was loud enough for only Saiki to hear. The pencil that he was holding cracked in his hand. 'How did you know?' You heard a voice echo through your head.

"Because," You sarted

"I'm a physic too."

A/N: I'm really sorry that it's so short and terrible, I just wanted to get something uploaded and it's like 12:17 AM 

Yeah I'm dying from not sleeping, as you can tell from my terrible story from above. I swear I'll try to get a better one out before Christmas. If I don't then have yourself...

A merry little Christmas 

(Song reference lol)

Words: 575