second hidden scroll

One

Rasengan barrier

Alongside you, Naruto, we will combine chakra (me using my kekki genkai) and create a barrier using your Rasengan. This jutsu will only be possible thanks to my protective behavior with you, Naruto. It is thanks to this bond that it will be possible.

Two

Ice Reverend

A forced seal that if the ice tomb seal weakens creates a frozen door. It causes the room where the victim is sealed to go as cold as negative three hundred degrees.

Three

Ice shield

A jutsu that creates a barrier made of ice.

Four

Blue blood

The final form of my kekki genkai. It allows me to use blood comet

Five

Blood comet

An inherited jutsu that allows the blue blood to kill just by making eye contact.

Six

Ice style, Crystal ball

A jutsu that surrounds the user with an ice crystal barrier.

Seven

Mind slave, Battle field

A genjutsu that surrounds the opponent on an open field covered in blood. This genjutsu infiltrates the minds and will add their loved ones looking dead on the battle field. It is a kind of interrogation technique in the cruelest of ways. I copied it from the archer.

Eight

Five point elemental seal

A deal using all five elemental stages. Must include five crystal balls each infused with an element. One has fire, while another has lightning, then another will have earth, and so on. This jutsu uses the five elements and using fire flower, everyone within the seal is healed. In a way, this seal amplifies the use of fire flower.

Nine

Petal armor

An armor much like Gaara's only made of petals. This jutsu actually doesn't take a lot of chakra which is surprising.

Ten

Petals dance

A genjutsu that surround the opponent in an alarming number of colorful petals each petal dipped in poison. I always have at least two cures on me for this jutsus.

Eleven

Petal release: deadly poison thorns

A jutsu where a giant rose appears with the thorns spreading out stabbing each opponent. It is good when dealing with multiple opponents. The thorns are dipped in poison as well.