Chapter 8

Jasons pov.

I was preparing the suprise for tonight with Jess when I got a phone call. It annoyed me and I was going to decline until I saw it was Jaces gang member. This must be important. "Hello?" I said.
"You and your gang need to get here immediately Jace needs you. They all do. Jess has been taken we are tracking her. We need all the help we can get make sure your men are armed" he said before hanging up. I was furious.  We tried our best to keep her safe and she was still taken. I went to the gang room and everyone was there that's good. "Everyone weapon up and get the cars ready Jess has been kidnapped hurry up we are going to Jaces house I am going to leave now meet me there immediately" I shouted before leaving. I quickly jumped in my car and speeded to their house and ran inside. When I got to the office I saw them looking really worried and pissed. Emily was crying. My gang took over  tracking her  whilst Jaces gang got ready. When we found where she was we all jumped in cars and began to speed to the destination.  Half way through I realised that Jess was moving and told them. Before we knew it someone jumped in front of our car and I pressed the break. Jace got out along with me and the others and gasped as tears went into his eyes. I heard him say Jasmine almost in disbelief. That was the missing daughter. Then she told him that they were going to kill Jess and to save her. I speed to the location and ran inside not waiting for backup. I shot all the guards and went to the basement where I heard Jess screaming. I went downstairs and saw Jess with a knife in her stomach whilst the guy was stabbing her arms twisting it in her flesh. I pushed him off her only to step away shocked. "Dad? No I killed you.  You were dead. The gang members I left said that what" I stuttered shocked. He smirked evilly and raised a gun pointing it at Jess. No he can't do that I love her. As he released the bullet I jumped in front of jess my back facing him as I cradled Jess in my arms. I could feel the bullet piercing my skin giving me immense pain. I didn't care though Jess was hurt I would take many bullets as long as she didn't get any more pain. I was going to shoot my so called father when he shit my stomach and walked towards me. He was going to shoot Jess in her head so I crawled over and lay on top of her preparing myself for more pain when I heard a gunshot and thud. I looked over and saw that Jace shot my "father". I looked at Jess and saw she was going out of consciousness so I quickly picked her up not caring about the fact that I was injured. I would die for her I can't stand seeing her in pain. I quickly sat in the car and let the doctor start attending her wounds whilst she was in my arms fighting the urge to ho to sleep. But I failed and before i knew it black spots covered my vision. All I could think was Jess is safe she's okay. That was enough for me as long as she was safe u would be content with anything.

Jaces pov.

I couldn't believe it. The same person who took Jess had Jasmine with him for ages. Tears built in my eyes she's grown up so much. My little princess I missed 6 years of her life. When she told me Jess was going to be killed I got pissed. He hurt both of my princesses he was going to pay. I could hear tires screeching and quickly gave Jasmine to our gang doctor telling her to put clothes on her and tend to her wounds  and when Jasmine n wakes up to inform her. I left some of the gang with Jasmine for protection and the rest of us drove in the direction Jason went. When we got there we heard gunshots and I quickly ran inside praying that Jess was ok. I saw tht all the guards were dead and walked to the basement with some gang members whilst others searched the house.  When I got to the basement I saw Jason on top of Jess as the man was going to shoot at Jess. He really cared about her. Before the man could release a bullet I so him in the head. Jason saw me and smiled before picking Jess up and taking her to the car with the doctors. I noticed he was injured but still didn't care instead he put Jess first. He is the one for her. We were near the gang house when Jason passed out. As soon as we got to the hang house I carried Jess to the gang room whilst Lewis and Luke carried Jason and Jake carried Jasmine. They best be safe is all I could think. After hours the doctor finally came out. "I have some good news and bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?" They asked with sympathetic looks...