Chapter 1

Jess pov(Jessica)

Eurghhh. I groaned as I felt massive weights on me. My eyes opened to see that I was being squished by my four brothers. Why on earth do these 17 year olds always come in my room when I'm asleep to sleep with me claiming that something might happen to me if they're not here. Aww they look so cute. I grab my pillows and jumped out of my spot putting the pillows there and watched how they squeezed the pillows. I watched their eyebrows furrow and quickly took a picture before running to the toilet to do my business. When I got out I saw that my whole room was a mess. Wtf have these boys done now. I tidied up my room before skipping down the stairs to make breakfast. I looked in the kitchen to see no one was there oh well. I ate my breakfast and was going to call the boys when I heard shouting. I ran to my dad's office and barged in to see them all worried and the whole gang there.They looked up about to shout but when they noticed it was me attacked me with hugs." Where the hell were you you disappeared we thought you were kidnapped don't ever leave us again" they all shouted. I smiled at them and watched as my brothers and dads face turned serious and dismissed the gang. I walked up to mom and hugged her before sitting in the chair. "Have you found Jasmine" I asked tears threatening to leave my eyes. They shakes their heads and enveloped me in a hug. "Jess it's not your fault we will find her" my dad said enveloping me in a hug. " You will start going school today I have enrolled you in the boys school it starts in an hour get ready" my dad said. I nodded and left the room.

After I had a shower I put my cherry body lotion on and wore my red lace bra and underwear before putting on my black leather trouser with my red crop top and leather jacket. I put some lip gloss on before wearing my Nike air max and walked out my room. When I got downstairs I hugged my mom and dad before getting into Jake  (my twin brothers) lamboughini.  Lewis and Liam got in their ferrari in front of is and Luke got on his Harley Davidson . Once we got to school  I looked out to see that everyone was staring at us and near the car was some fake plastic bimbos. I can't do this not without Jasmine I thought and started panicking as Luke enveloped me in a hug. " I can't do this not without her. She said she would always be with me and we would do everything together " I said in his chest. Once I was calmed down I notice that my older brothers got out and we're standing by my door. We done our secret knock and they opened the door shielding me from everyone's curious eyes. Luke stepped behind me along with Jake as Liam and Lewis walked in front of me. I could hear people chatting about me and girls glaring at me as guys wolf whistled.  The boys glared at the men and Luke brought me into his embace as we walked into school together. When we got in the office we picked up my schedule which made sure that me and Luke were in all the same classes. The only class I had with all my brothers was pe as that was all years combined.

I was knocked out my daze when the bell went and me and Luke walked to my locker before approaching class. Luke kicked the class door open and we both walked in me and Luke walking to the back drowning out the teachers shouts. Luke sat by the window whilst I sat next to him. There was a seat left. I rested my head on the table while hearing the science teacher go on about some random shit. I looked over to Luke to see he was on his phone and I laid my head on his shoulder my eyes drooping. As I was falling asleep I heard the door slam open causing me to jump and grab my gun pointing it at the figure. I saw a guy my age wearing an outfit similar to my brothers and put my gun away listening to the murmurs of people who saw my gun. I relaxed and watched the guy who the teacher was shouting at walk towards the back and sit next to me. He kept on glancing at me as I drawed. My hand moved along the page and when it stopped I realised I drew half a face of the girl and then what she is feeling joined to it. I was interrupted by the guy sliding a note towards me . It said that he was Jason. I wrote my name and then got my bag ready. I could see Lukes confused look from the corner of my eyes and was going to ask what was wrong when I was interrupted by the bell.

I walked to my next class which was pe  and went to the changing rooms and put my sports bra and shorts on. You could see my tattoo a heart attached to a rose with Jasmines name on it. I walked out the room and went to the gym and found all the boys wolf whistling and the girls glaring as no one looked at their fake asses. I scanned my eyes over the boys crowd but my brothers weren't there. I needed one of there shirts I was uncomfortable in this and they always let me wear there's . I saw Jason approaching me whilst glaring at all the boys. When he got to me he took off his shirt and slipped it over my head.  It went just above my knees. "Why are you wearing this no boy should look at what's mine " he growled pushing me into his chest. "I was looking for my brothers I always wear their shirts" I replied. As I was going to get out of his hold I saw my brother run towards us their eyes on Jason . Oh no! They are probably going to hurt him...