Chapter 7 - Front Cover

Riley's pov 

yesterday was the most bizarre day, well to me it was the fact that Tom kissed me then tries to talk to me but ends up getting a date oh well not meaning to sound heartless but i would have to give a fuck to care. i have Louis we've know each-other since the start and only started dating now oh well. i'm up before everyone after having the best dream about me and Louis in the future.

i was casually surfing through the Internet when i came across a recent posted article.

DALEY DIVING FOR THREE

i read the article and was nearly on the floor laughing. "Riley what's going on what are you doing up at this time" Niall crocked "i'm sorry Niall but you have to see this its just too funny2 i patted te seat next to me "wait a second" he left then came back with two bag's of crisps he handed me one and sat down next to me with one arm around my shoulder.

"Tom Daley was seen yesterday with Louis Tomlinson's ex Eleanor Calder. Daley (18) was previously seen with smooching with Riley Horan sister of One Direction star Niall Horan on the afternoon of her 18th Birthday sources say that the couple kissed but Horan (18) shrugged him off. was this because she found out that  the young promising diver was cheating on her with Calder (19).

last night Daley and Calder were wining and dining in London's city centre. the two are reportedly getting very close and personal with each other. Daley being the gentleman that he whisked the nineteen year old off her feet by taking her to a show of The Lion King then after taking her to one of the most talked about restaurants in London.

(Picture of Tom and Eleanor in restaurant)

but it looks like the bronze medalist showed his true colors the day before when he was caught stealing a kiss with Riley Horan who suspected he was dating but after the capture of her shrugging him off suggest that she wanted nothing more to do with the diving star.

(Picture of Tom and Riley kissing)

(Picture of Riley shrugging Tom off)

 we both laughed at it but then we looked at the clock i didn't even realise it was that early 3am. me and Niall finished our crisps he went off to bed first once i was sure he was asleep i did something i never though i would do so early. i tip toed to Louis bunk and kissed him he stirred a little then his eyes parted a little "Riboo?" he whispered "i can't sleep" i replied which is true he shuffled up a bit and invited me in going real good. i snuggled up to him and he kissed my head. i fell asleep to his heartbeat.

Zayn's pov

for once i was already up before everyone else it was 7am and we were going over to America for a couple of weeks then coming back to the UK. Paul came onto the bus "oh Zayn your up early" he commented i just raised my eyebrows and groaned "okay will you wake everyone one up i just need to make a call" he asked i dragged my feet to where everyone was sleeping "Harry,Harry wake up man" i shook him until he groaned then i went to Liam and did the same thing. Harry go up Niall when i went to wake Riley before Louis. when i opened her curtain she wasn't there "Niall where's Ri?" Niall joined me and shrugged his shoulders "boys here" Liam said on Louis bunk was Riley snuggles up to him both sleeping Niall grabbed his phone and took a picture we all went on twitter to see what he said.

@NiallOfficial: my sister couldn't sleep last night or so we thought awh bless (twitpick=look at media)

"i don't want to wake them up" Niall said we all agreed but we had too "Lou, Ri time to wake up" i whispered gently they started stirring so i repeated my self Louis eyes opened first i told them that Paul wanted to speak with us so he woke up Riley. me and the boys all got dressed and chill in the living room part when Louis and Riley joined us Ri was slumped against him still sleepy.

____________________________________________________________________________

we got off the plane in America and checked into the hotel. Riley told us about the article about Tom and Elle they decided that they would announce it on twitter which they did while on the plane 

@Louis_Tomlinson: hey Direcioners me and @RibooHoran would like to announce that we are officially dating and i would like to say i love her so much x

@RibooHoran:its official me and @Louis_Tomlinson are together and me and @TomDaley1994 were never together he got the wrong idea about us and i told him it wasn't possible love all directioners x