Chapter 5 - Forever and Always

picture of Teagan on da side

Riley’s pov

I can’t believe he just kissed me I don’t have feelings for him I don’t think I ever have. This is a total mess. I walk back to the hotel in record time considering I’m usually a slow walker, I’m lazy and I’m in high heal wedges. All I want to do I speak to Louis something in me needs to tell him what happened right now I’m in freak out mode when I heard we were coming to Plymouth I was a little nervous even though practically my who life is been in Ireland I have vague memories of here there was such a small chance that I would bump into Tom let alone him recognise me and call me by my last name no one has called me Castenza they never do.

I reach Louis room and knock on the door a couple of times before he opens the door “Riboo!” he chimes i break down in tears he brings me into a hug and takes me into his room “what’s wrong you can tell me” he coos “he kissed me and it felt so wrong” he brings me out of his hug and looks at me confused “who kissed you Riboo?” he asks “Tom we got talking about child hood and when i tried to walk away he called me by his last name then... then he kissed me” i summed it up Louis face turned a little pale and brought me into a hug.

“i don’t... i don’t see him that way Louis” he shushes me then sits me down and kneels in front of me wiping away my tears “i know that and i’m sure he does too” i smile for some reason in me i lean in closer and so does he until our lips touch he deepens the kiss i shuffle more on to the bed and he climbs on top of me connecting our lips again before i can even remove his shirt there's a knock on the door "for god's sake" i pant he get of me and looks through the peep hole "its Tom" he tells me i run up and look "tell him you coming" he looks at me weird i nod he takes a few steps back "there in a minute" i whisper in his ear a little cunning plan and a way to have fun.

Tom's pov

i came to Riley's hotel and lied to the receptionist that i was here to see and friend and that i went to the wrong room and asked to give me the right room so i went to her room and knocked on the door where i bumped into Niall i said that i wanted to see if she was okay which was true i just didn't tell him that i kissed her so he suggested to try Louis room and directed me there i knocked on the door and then i knocked again "there in a minute" a couple of minutes later he opened the door his hair looked scuffed up and was wearing only chinos "oh hi Tom what you doing here?" he panted then looked back "er yeah i was wondering if you've seen Riley?" something was going on it had been an hour since i last saw her i would have come here straight away but i was soaking in about what Riley told me.

"ah yeah Riboo door for ya" so she is here she comes up to the door Louis snakes her arms around her and she giggles all she's wearing was a Louis shirt from the other night "can i help you?" she squeaks my jaw drops she bites her lip "what do you want Tom" i closed my jaw "err i wanted to say sorry for what happened in the park" i say "okay is that it" she looks deep into my eyes "no that was it bye" i walked off as i heard the door close no wonder she backed off me she's with Louis and i'm jealous me. i was in deep thought i didn't notice someone in front of me "oh sorry" i say a young brunette in a short pretty summer dress "no its okay you looked like you were in deep thought" she chirps i smile "yeah you could say i just got the shock of my life" i sigh "well i was going to see someone but it looks like you need to talk to someone" she raises her eyebrow.

Louis' Pov

Tom just left an we started laughing Riley's devilish plan to in some way make Tom jealous it was really funny even if it was a little mean. we both get re dresses and head to see where the other boys are but before we leave i stop her "Riley can i ask you something" she looks at me i bring her close "okay so i'm just gonna ask Riley will you be my girlfriend" i smile she returns "of course i will but what about Niall even though its none of his business" she asked concerned "don't worry when you left i asked for his blessing which he gives if i wanna be with you which i do i want it to be right no some dirty little secret" i lean in and kiss her.

we walk into the restaurant were the lads and Paul are waiting "are so you two are finally together" Zayn comments "what no more Larry Styleson" Harry pouts we laugh and sit down "okay so i know its Riley's birthday and i said we had the next couple of days off but we need to be on the road tonight i'm sorry but once you'vefinished up here we're on the road." Paul announces we all moan wanting to take her out drinking but its the job.