Prologue

Prologue:

Hi, my name is Sanrevelle; and I’m 16 years old. But I’m not normal; actually I’m very far from it. So let me start again… Hi, my name is Sanrevelle; and I have schizophrenia…

It started about a year ago. Id always felt like I was different. It started with the voices; I tried to ignore them. But they became louder, persistent. Then the paranoia set in. shadows; other people and even the ticking of the clock made me feel extremely vulnerable. Pretty soon all my friends left me; and my own father didn’t want to be seen with me. There was only one person who stood by me, and his name was Logan…

[Logan’s POV]

Do you know how hard it is to love someone who has been socially deemed mentally insane? Everyone you know calls her a freak. They’re all too afraid to go near her, in fear they’ll catch what’s wrong with her. Do you know how hard it is to tell her that everything will be alright, even when you know it won’t? Do you know what its like to love someone, but not being able to tell them; in fear it will tear them apart? Do you know how difficult and heart wrenching it is to watch the one you love suffer and lose all sense of reality? No? Well, welcome to my life.