Chapter 7

I am gunna do another Sora POV, just cuz I feel like it. So enjoy you lucky little fans of mine. Two in one night, I'm so nice to you. Person up there-------------^ Thanks for then suport.

***

Sora's POV

 Tristan stood by me on the bottom step and all eyes turned to us, when I say all I mean ALL 50 million of them. My jaw dropped at how many people were here, Tristan pulled me through the crowd up to his father Jack, Layla, Carl, Maddie, Kile, and a girl I didn't know. She looked oddly like Tristan.

 I stood in front to him with his arms wrapped around my torso, he greeted them happily not noticing the girl. When he did see her his body went ridged "Meera. What are you doing here?" She stared at me with too big eyes, she looked like an over sized doll. Not taking her eyes off of me she answered him in a sickly-sweet voice.

 "Tray, you sound like you don't want me here. Mother and father sound the same." Tristan pulled me closer to him, weather it was fear for me or comfort for him I don't know. This girl was creeping me out, someone's hand landed on my shoulder, their nails dug into my still fresh marks.

 "Why who are you little human?" I growled at the pain in my shoulder and bit his hand. Yes, yes I did just bit a werewolf that I don't know. He snorted and pulled his hand back, Maddie glared at the boy. "You, Clairence, should not be away from the other rouges. Or in this house." I looked at this Clairence, he too was giving me the same stare Meera was.

 I got a bad feeling but pushed it down and shrugged it off, Tristan rested his chin on my shoulder as Jack told Meera to go with Clairence. "Who are they?" I leaned my head on Tristan's he sighed at me. "Meera is my sister, she is Clairence's mate. He is a rouge and wished to join our pack but no one like him, he just seems off, so Meera chose to go with him. She left the pack for a rouge."

 He smiled at me suddenly and pulled my after him outside and behined a wooden platform that was just put up, all the alphas walked up onto it, Kile stood by Tristan and I. "Everyone! Settle down, find a place to sit." I felt eyes on me and looked around, Meera and Clairence were talking to each other while staring at me. There was another male with them who was also staring.

 Tristan pulled me close and smiled hugely at me "Okay, Hey! hey, hey! Josh put the couch back in the house!" I herd a couple laughs and a few groans. "Alright now, on to the meeting. As some one you know my son-Gale, don't throw food, we eat that you know- my son has found his mate!"

 There was a loud uproad of cheers and whoots they calmed down after a while "He is human, but he can chose weather or not to change that, I want you all-" He paused looking pointedly at everyone "-all to be nice to him."

 Tristan pulled me onto the stage and everyone clapped, I smiled and took a bow "Thank you, I know I'm just too sexy. You may cover your eyes so as to avoid being blind by my pure awesomeness." There were giggles throught the crowd. Tristan rolled his eyes at me I put my hands on my hips and raised and eye brow at him.

 "Don't roll your eyes at me in that tone mister." More chuckling someone from the crowd shouted "You have your hands full Tristan!" He nodded at the guy "Tell me about it. You should have seen what he did to me after my shower earlier."

 A group of guys in the middle started to laugh loudly, they were my living room audiance from earlier. I glared at them and they stopped laughing "Hey! Don't forget that someone in your little group drank my fucking coffee!" They all stepped back from my tone, I smiled at them "Oh and thank you for the directions too, he would have gotten his towel back a lot sooner if you hadn't helped me."

 They nodded and the rest of the crowd looked puzzled at the odd conversation going on, Kile walked up to the stand and looked at his father. Carl adressed the wolves "My son has decided to go out with his beta, Nile, to look for his mate. He will not return until he finds her." Lots of awe mans and dude you didn't tell mes.