Chapter 4

Next chapter for ya. Might as well start it, since there is a full grown great dane laying on me and I can't move. -_-'

***

Sora's POV

  I could feel that my eyes were just a little to wide, but I couldn't make them look normal. Do to my over happiness at being the mate to a werewolf alpha, or soon to be alpha, I broke the coffee maker. So I am running on nothing this oh so lovely morning.

 "Snow, is Sora okay?" Tristan was worried about me, I was staring at a tv, that was shut off. My eyes twitched every few seconds and I randomly burst out into laughter then suddenly stopped. Snow sighed, she wasn't convince werewolves were real yet.

 "If we get him some coffee soon he will be. Last time he went a day without coffee, he was like this the whole day. That, and he has a wicked temper."  I giggled at the word wicked. She is the only one I know that ever says it.

 "Ah, well if that's the case. I can take him to the pack house and he can some home made fresh coffee from mum." I stood up from the couch turned and walked like a robot to the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, my body grew heavey and I slid to the ground.

 Tristan freaked out "Ah! Sora! What's wrong?! Are you hurt, a fever, no maybe he is sick. No, he smells fine." He whined at me, I graoned loudly and rolled over. "No. Energy. Can't. Get. Up. Stairs." I made an epic desplay of over acting the 'tragety' and Snow snorted at me.

 I glared at her "Stop doing that! You are not a pig." Gasping i put my hand over my mouth eyes wide as I stared at her "Unless, you are a pig! Only you're a ninja pig sent here by your leard, Lord Crispybacon, to abduct me!"

 I put the back of my hand to my forehead and threw my head back, other hand on my bare chest "No! I'm sorry Lord Crispybacon! I won't eat anymore of your subjects!" I froze and looked at Snow "Okay, I take that back. I will eat all of your subjects except Snow. Just because she is my friend and I except her as a pig."

 She glared at me "You better sleep with one eye open Sora Lee Becstad. No one calls me a pig and gets away unharmed." I sucked my cheeks in to make a fish face at her "Get anywhere near me and my dear mate here will eat you alive!"

 That earned a chuckle from Tristan and suddenly I was flying! I put my arms out and yelped "Ah! Tristan! Help, I'm being abducted by Lord Crispybacon for eating his wife!" My eyes were shut tight and no body spoke after I had said that.

 I peeked out of one eye to see that I was not being abducted by Lord Crispybacon, but in fact Tristan had picked me up. He had an eye brow raised at me, while I lay in his arms bridal style. I made teary eyes at him and wrapped my arms around his neck sticking one leg out staight.

 "Oh dear, its so soon. I'm hardly prepared! If we must, then I except." I nuzzled my face into his neck and earned a throaty rumble. I giggled at that and place a small kiss on his cheek, then made a baby face at him "Awe, did my big bad wolf enjoy that?" He rumbled again and nibbled my ear.

 My body grew suddenly very hot and I couldn't help the obvious tent that formed in my boxers, my breathing picked up too. I moaned and leaned my head onto Tristan's shoulder Snow noticed the change in me, as did Tristan.

 "Hey, Sora what's wrong?" I couldn't find my voice as my chest constricted tightly when my eyes met Tristan's guilt and lust riddled ones. "I'm sorry Sora. This is my fault." Snow glared at him "What did you do?"

 Tristan glanced at her then he went back at trying to ignore my boxers. "I kissed him this morning." I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks at the mention of our kiss. If possible it turned me on more. He cleared his throat and looked everywhere but me.