Home Sweet Home

We stayed in the hospital for the night so they could keep a check on my health and Adrian's before they could send us home. Shawn slept on the pull out couch bed provided.

The night was hectic, Adrian kept crying, I had to keep feeding and changing him. My body was still sore and exhausted so after I had fed him Shawn would walk around the room trying to get him to sleep.

"Well last night was something" Shawn says getting into the hospital next to me as I looked over at Adrian fast asleep in the bassinet.

"He's literally a night owl, awake all night and now he's fast asleep" I groan as I look at the time being 6:30am.

"We will get him into a routine don't worry" Shawn says rubbing his eyes.

"Let's get some more sleep now, while we have time" I say patting his chest. I wrapped my arms over him and rested my head on his chest.

"You have been so amazing Shawn, thank you" I mumble and Shawn just chuckles.

"I'm not even doing anything, you've done everything. I'm more thankful" he says kissing my lips as he pulls me closer to his chest.

My eyes opened and it was around 1pm we managed to have a good few hours of sleep without being disturbed by Adrian.

Shawn was still asleep and I decided not to wake him up because he's barely slept the last two days. His head was rested on my shoulder and I held his hand placing a kiss on the back of it while I watched his chest rise and fall. A small snore coming out of Shawn's mouth which indicated he was in a deep sleep.

I was so bored because both father and son were fast asleep.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through my instagram and Emily's profile was shown. I hadn't spoken or seen her since we both fell out and it seemed like she moved on happily, yet I did miss having a best friend like her. After stalking her profile I found out that she's engaged and now lives in Texas.

I slipped out of the bed slowly and I tried not to make any noise even though my body was so sore. I went to take a picture of Adrian sleeping in his bassinet to post it on my instagram. I haven't posted anything on my instagram from months the last time I posted was a picture of me and Shawn curled on the couch together. I turned around to see Shawn has shifted around into the middle of the bed and I didn't bother moving him so I sat down on the couch grabbing a magazine which was on the seat.

As I was engulfed in baby bathing techniques I heard Shawn yawn loudly. I looked up at him and he sleepily smiled down at me.

"Had a nice nap?" I ask him and he nods. I slowly get up and I let out a small wince before making it to the bed.

"Why did you get out of bed? You need full rest, I don't want to moving at all" he says and I nod lifting myself into the bed.

I snuggled into his warm body before placing a kiss on his lips. "Can you please go out and buy us some food, I'm hungry" I say and he nods pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"But just let me hug you for a minute" I say holding him tightly and he chuckles.

As we laid wrapped up the room door opened making me groan until I saw Micheal and Ben.

Shawn and I sat up as they quietly closed the door and walked inside. "Hi" Micheal squealed quietly with a balloon in his hand and a gift bag. They came closer placing stuff down and then Ben placed a bag of food on the table.

Micheal came over to give me a light hug, "how are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm just a bit sore but I feel good" I say and he smiles.