Pretty Princess

I was at home in bed curled up beside Shawn. The last two days I barely have left the bed as it was doctor's orders to be on complete bed rest for now and also have meals regularly.

Shawn has been so guilty ever since the incident which I'm glad he's regretful because now at least he understands what his limits are.

He hasn't left my side at all.

Wherever I go he assists me like the couch, the kitchen and the bathroom. He's done everything to make it up to me like buy me all my favourite foods, massages and just cuddling with me.

I lay wide awake on my back staring at the white ceiling blankly just thinking about Shawn's punishment.

Shawn's fingers danced across my side as he laid beside me with his head resting in the crook of me neck. "Watcha thinking about?" He murmurs.

"Your punishment, I think I've decide on something real good" I say and his head snaps up blocking my view of the ceiling.

"Whatever you want" he sighs deeply before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Well let's make you some breakfast, yeah?" He says and I nod before sliding myself out of the bed.

Shawn bounced right to my side placing one hand on my side and the other on supporting my back.

"Shawn I can walk to the kitchen by myself, I'm fine now" I say and he shakes his head taking me to the kitchen.

I sat down on a stool resting my chin in my palms watching him pull out a pan and some eggs. "This is master chef 101" he grins placing the pan on the stove before cracking the eggs to cook.

After a few minutes of cracked eggs and shells flying around the kitchen he finally made two sunny-side ups with a slice of toast each. But also had a huge messy to clean because his clumsy self knocked over the eggs onto the floor.

"Imagine how clumsy our kid is going to be if you and me are like two of the most clumsiest people ever?" I say and he laughs before taking a seat next to me.

"Well it's going to inherit that trait from its mother" he smirks and I gasp.

"Sure but it will equally inherit it from you too" I say and he disagrees.

"I have my punishment idea for today" I say and his eyes widen.

"I'm ready for whatever you want" he says and I grin.

After breakfast we lazed around on the couch and Shawn caught up on some work while I carried watching movies.

I texted Aaliyah to come in two hours because she was the one who helped me with this idea and she wanted to see the final result of it.

"Shawn" I yelled and he came scurrying our of the office right beside me.

"Come on, let's start the punishment now" I say standing up and taking his hand.

"Are you going to hit me?" He asks and I chuckle shaking my head 'no'.

"Even worse" I reply and he gulps before sitting down on the chair next to the mirror. He carefully watches me as I pull out my makeup bag.