NYKMA pt.2

Please respectfully point out any spelling errors or anything I have done wrong.

Now, on with the show!
━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━

Recap

Jihyuk: And the winner is...

━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━

Solee: Kim Yeji! Congratulations!

The crowd erupts into massive screams and applause as the young girl walks to the stage, Followed close behind by her mother and father.

Yeji: I would like to thank my mom, for letting me release music, my father, my siblings, all my fans and everyone under vivid for supporting me and helping me to win this award. Thank you all!

Yeji was smiling as she took the award and handed it to her mother as they walk off stage, fans still screaming her name.

The MC'S re-enter the stage and wait a moment for the fans to calm down.

Solee: Now, I hope your all ready for our next performance!

Jihyuk: everyone welcome 7kings!

You could once again hear the mechanic whirl of machines as the seven boys are raised to the stage.

7KINGS - BLING BLING
(Again, I had to make a few exceptions and use M COUNTDOWN stages)

The performance ends and the boys are lowered off the stage as the MC'S re-enter.

Solee: Now, I believe we are ready to announce our next awards?

Jihyuk: Yes I believe we are, and I believe this next award is very, very important.

Solee: Lets take a look at the nominees.

-----

MALE SOLO ARTIST OF THE YEAR

ELEVEN

JIYOUNG

-----

Solee: I've heard our winner won by quiet a lot.

Jihyuk: Yes, I believe he did.

Solee: The winner is,