NYKMA pt.1

Please bear with me on stages. For one we couldn't always find Award show/Concert stages so I had to make two exceptions and use M COUNTDOWN stages instead. Some of the stages have intros or outros, please ignore these.

(Side note: I was gonna do gifs for the nominations and shit and make this real fancy but my editors still aren't working so...)
━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━

The New Year Korean Music awards will start soon!

Please take your seats.

━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━

The lights around the stadium dim as the crowd gradually quiets down.

Two figures slowly enter the stage set in the middle of the stadium.

They quietly stop in the middle as the lights brighten and focus on the two figures.

Solee: Annyeonghaseyo Seoul!

Jihyuk: Today we have many acts ready to perform for you, as well as many awards to give out, but, before we start we would like to thank you all for coming today. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Solee: with out further ado, lets have our first act come on.

Jihyuk: Everyone welcome ANDROMEDA!

The lights dim again as the MC'S leave the stage. You could here a mechanic whirl as the stage lifts up to bring the first act on stage.

The lights focus back on the stage to show the first act of the night, the thirteen girls of ANDROMEDA.

ANDROMEDA - INTRO + SECRET

The stage lights dim again and you can once again hear the whirl of machines as the girls are lowered below the stage.

The MC'S enter the stage once more.

Solee: wasn't that just magical. The girls of ANDROMEDA sure know how to start a show. Now, I believe you're all waiting for the first award to be announced?

Jihyuk: of course they are. Unfortuanly for all of you, we have one more act before we start announcing the first awards.

Solee: Everyone welcome Genesis!

The MC'S once again leave the stage as the lights dim, instead of a mechanic whirl you can hear the clicking of heels as the girls of Genesis enter the stage and take their spots.

GENESIS - INTRO + LATATA

The lights dim as the girls exit the stage, the MC'S walk back on stage and lights comeback to life, focusing on them.