satu

THE END OF WHY DON'T WE
(DO NOT SKIP this chapter, it makes sense to all the next chapters)

Jack instantly stop at the door of the room with 'WHY DON'T WE' label on it. Nervousness and chills start to fill his whole body as he can't hear any voice from the room. Usually, Zach's weird groans and Corbyn's yells can be heard from any part of the building. He remembered the unexpected sight when he entered the room long time ago. Zach was riding the lamp with Corbyn behind him, Jonah was holding his right shoe ready to throw it at them and Daniel was recording everything. Jack just laughed at his goof bandmates. He was having a bad day but coming back at this sight put a smile on his face. He couldn't be more grateful for them. But that is all the past.

Why Don't We or also known as the most successful band in the world. 5 members with mellifluous and smooth voices, they only need 5 years to achieve that title. The way their harmonize to every songs never fail to impressed the fans. After the world has been shocked by the disbanding of One Direction, Why Don't We proudly step on their place. No hates toward them because the world know that the band always look up to One Direction. They are even friends with each other especially Liam Payne who's the closest one with them compared to others. Their popularity increased when the fans found out that One Direction's members love their songs.

But nothing last forever.

This year has been the worst to them, they are no longer holding the title. Their fans started to move on and their popularity decreased sharply.

And this is all because the management company.
They miss-treated the band. the management decided to ruin them one by one and it all started when they let Gabriela Gonzales to enter this building. Jack was the first one to talk to Gabbie so they became friends. They talked everyday yet Jack never asked why was she here everyday. Even though they were close but he don't want to be claim weird by asking that.

They were getting closer until Gabbie decided to make a step forward in their friendship. She started to spread rumors about her and jack. Jack was mad because non of them were true but at the same time he felt suspicious with the management company. He never been called to explain the situation like how he has to when the same thing happened between her and Aspen. The only difference is Aspen and him was dating for real.
But they have to break up because they were forced to.

When he went to clear things up, he saw their boss handing Gabbie a check. At that moment his brain cells successfully connected everything. He immediately walked away leaving the building with Gabbie trying to chase him. He ignored her and went back home. A bunch of texts and calls from Gabbie but he never answer any of them. At the night, his phone started to blow up with notifications from fans. He tap on the app called twitter and saw Gabbie's unexpected tweet.
She admitted that she was pregnant Jack's baby.

The next member is Zach. The band were at the celebration party of their debut album called 8 letters.
They were enjoying themselves but not after Zach's saw his ex girlfriend called Jorden. Zach was drunk and he got pulled to a room by Jorden. And then it happened, they have sex. All his bandmates were worried since they cant find Zach. The next day the fandom has been surprised by a video of Zach's back. Zach was so sad and he didn't come out from his room for 2 weeks. All his brothers knows Zach was trapped. They all know Jorden got paid by their boss too.

And so much drama happened next but not as worst as Jack's and Zach's.