Chapter 5: Friends

**********************

(A/N): Hello! Here's chapter 5! Enjoy! Becuz I had to write this twice thanks to my crappy computer shutting down on me while I was typing still! >:( Btw... pic of Ian Somerhalder (Colby) on the side!!!

**************************

Blair's POV

My life was Heaven.

Everything was perfect. I was with my old pack and my mate, and my best friend got to stay here with us.

But I felt like there was something missing. And the annoying part about it was that I couldn't remember what was so important.

As I walked back to my room I tried to remember what it was, with no success. When I got there, I took out my keys and let myself in.

"Hey babe!" I heard Tate yell from the living room. I walked over there and decided to sit down next to him, putting my head on his lap. He turned the channel and we started watching an episode of Friends.

Friends... Friends! Oh God! I thought as I jumped up, scaring Tate a little.

"Marrok! Oh my God! I can't believe I forgot about him!" I shrieked frantically as I began to look for a phone.

Tate gave me a confused look. "Who's that?" He asked. I turned to look at him.

"He's ummm.. Kind of the Alpha of the pack I stayed with while I was away..." I said.

Tate stood up. "His name's Marrok? What kind of name is that?" He asked.

"Oh! He's probably so worried about me and I didn't even pick up a phone to try and call him!" I said, ignoring Tate's comment. I finally spotted a phone and went to pick it up. Then I dialed Marrok's office number.

A few seconds later he picked up. "Hello?" He asked in a groggy voice.

"Marrok!? It's me! Blair!" I said.

"Blair!?" Marrok's voice picked up instantly. "I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!" He yelled, making me cringe. I knew he wasn't really mad, he was just worried.

"I know... I'm so sorry, I ju---" I started. Apparently Tate had heard Marrok yell at me so he snatched the phone out of my hand, his eyes glowing.

"HEY! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT NO ONE, YELLS AT MY MATE! ALPHA OR NOT!" Tate yelled. "Understand?!?"

I looked at Tate in shock. "Tate!" I said, then I took the phone back and walked into the other room to talk with Marrok.

"Marrok, I am so, so, SO sorry about that. Tate, he um... Sometimes gets really protective of me...." I said.

Marrok sighed. "Yeah. I know how mates work, Love. I mean, I used to have one." He said. I hated it when he called me Love, and he knew that. So sometimes he would just call me that to make me mad. I growled playfully and he laughed.

"So, you're with your old pack then?" He asked.

How did he know that? I wondered.

"Yeah... How did you um, know I was here?" I asked suspiciously.

Marrok gave a small laugh. "Okay, Love, I just got yelled at by your mate right? So if you're with him, you must be with your old pack, because I highly doubt that Tate would give away his Beta title to move somewhere else." He said.

"Oh. Well then... I feel stupid." I said.

"Don't. You're not stupid and you know it." Marrok said.