PART THREE

The cool air rushed past her exposed back. Her dress was maroon and tight, it felt good on her skin. The fabric was soft and felt good even though the air was cutting her. She was standing outside of someone's house it was dark outside and she felt a slight pain in her stomach. It felt like she wasn't supposed to be here. Like she was guilty.

"Thank you for always taking care of me." Seohyun said, her mouth moving on its own accord.

"No, problem. I just wish he'd take care of you too." said in a gentle voice

The voice was familiar, but his face was missing. His hands reached for hers and he held them gently, his warmth spreading up her arm.

"Please, don't do this anymore. Tell him it's over. For good."

"I...." Her voice faded away. She couldn't speak anymore. The sky got darker. Rain began pouring from the sky. The water was icy cold and the drops were heavy and they hurt as they pounded on her body. Her dress was unbearably uncomfortable now and the front door slammed in her face. Everything kept going darker. Like she was being sucked into a black hole.

Finally, she managed to speak. She yelled.

"HELP! HELP!" fear was racing through her body, but she couldn't move, rain was assaulting her and she felt like she couldn't breathe. Again, she lost control of her voice and her instinct seemed to take over. She pounded the door, hoping the stranger would return and save from the storm she was in. Lighting and thunder crashed about her and when she shouted again, she started to lose feeling all over. The name she called as she pounded the door, was Wonho.

"WONHO! WONHO! HELP PLEASE YOU ALWAYS-"

He mind was racing, why would she say that? Why would he help her? Why was she at his doorstep in this dress? What was happening?

And all was quiet. She was in a car now, her wet hands stirring the car around a bend in the road. She was going so fast. She suddenly felt the car slip across the road, her hands leaving the wheel and never reaching it again no matter how hand she tried to grip it. She tried to unbuckle her seatbelt, but nothing happened. The car hit a tree and the driver door flew open. Rain blasted her yet again.

Someone began to try to pull her limp body from the car.

"Minhyuk?" She muttered, the pain of the wreck making it hard to speak. She saw his body. His hands. She knew it was him, but when he looked at her, his face wasn't his. It was woman's face. And in his voice she smiled and said, "No."

The dream sent Seohyun in a panic as she woke. She gasped for air, clutching her chest and feeling her heart pound at a hasty pace. She sat straight up in her bed, eyes watery and hands and body damp with sweat, though a part of her felt like it was rain from the dream. She felt like she had woken up in a dream and that everything that had happened in her dream was real.

She looked to her left to find her roommate looking at her in confusion.

"You alright?" she asked and Seohyun could only manage to nod.

"Must've been a wild party last night." She commented.

"It was a nightmare." Seohyun said, her feet sliding off the bed and onto the floor.

"Yeah, I bet. Those drama kids party too hard for me. That's why I didn't go. I heard the cops came." Her roommate settled at her desk and pulled out her supplies for studying.

"Just one more exam for me." she said

"Yeah. Same." Seohyun said, feeling something under her feet. She lifted her foot and saw that heart shaped charm again. The 'S' carved deeply in it. She grabbed her own, still around her neck all this time. It felt suffocating.