Home Alone

Hey guys sorry its been so long since the last update I've just been really busy. I also heard that Wattpad is removing all smut so I hope this isn't removed. Anyway thank you guys for reading and sticking with me I hope to write again soon.

Warnings - SMUT, unprotected sex (don't be silly wrap your willy), oral, teasing,  just very smutty to be honest

"We can trust you guys to not burn the place down while were away right?" Your mum laughed as she began picking up her suitcase. It was the first time your parents had let you have the house alone and had let you invite your boyfriend around to keep you company whilst they were away.  

"Don't worry Mrs (your last name) we'll be perfectly fine here and will make sure the house doesn't blow up." Brad smiled as he spoke to your mum his hand slowly reaching down to skim across the bottom of your pyjama shorts sending a chill through your body at the sudden contact. Brad had been teasing you all evening under the table as you sat with your parents brushing his hand up your leg, whispering all the things he was planning on doing to you once the house was empty.  You weren't sure if he was all mouth or if he was going to put it into reality but you were intrigued either way.

You hugged your parents goodbye and you both stood in the kitchen watching them drive away waving as they turned around the corner to begin their holiday.

"So..." Brad smirked against your lips as he dragged you towards his lap letting you straddle him as his tongue slipped over yours pulling you in for a deep and lustful kiss.

"What to do, what to do." You replied sighing as his lips left yours and your foreheads pressed against each other, his hands holding the sides of your face.

Brad quickly picked you up and laid you down on the dining room table trailing his lips down your neck smirking as you let out a shallow breath. He slowly took off your top his mouth instantly connecting to your nipple satisfied that you had chosen to go braless. You let out small whimpers rubbing your thighs together as the pleasure began to build through you whilst his mouth gently sucked on your breasts, his hands strong on your hips. "Brad..." Your were cut off in distraction as he looked up at you his eyes dark and lips plump. 

"Yes babe?" He replied spreading your legs and standing between them pushing your head back going in to kiss you again. 

"Nothing." You sighed against his lips. He then began slotting his hand into your shorts groaning at the wetness that had already began forming.

"Y/N, you're already ready for me." Brad groaned as he dipped his finger though your slit bushing a ring past your clit making your body jolt. He then grabbed your cheeks making you look into his eyes you were both terrified yet turned on. "You're not getting me until I've fucked you senseless." He smirked as his pace quickened your head rolled back and legs spread wider as he slowly pushed a finger into you. You started quietly moaning his name as he curled another into you but stopped as he quickly pulled them out making your muscles clench with the loss of contact.

"Is that the only sound your giving me? Were home alone and you are whispering. I wont be finished with you until my name is screamed around this house." Brads eyebrows were tight as he pushed his fingers back into you vigorously moving them back and forward making you yell out. "Shit Brad, that feels so good don't stop." You moaned grabbing onto his shoulders trying to move his shirt off his broad frame. He then took his fingers from you and began rubbing your clit through your pants making your body shake in pleasure from the friction. You climax was near and Brad could tell, he slipped his cold rings past your entrance again making you shriek desperate to feel him inside you again but he stopped and stepped back. You were already a shaking mess and Brad hadn't made you cum yet. You moved you hair from your eyes and leaned back on your hands taking a deep breath your breasts moving up and down catching Brads attention. He then lifted his top off and threw it with yours his excitement was visible through his shorts and you couldn't tear your eyes away from it. He then stepped back to you and brought you in for another deep kiss his erection pressing against your aching core pushing the fabrics against it causing a deep groan to be released. Brad moaned as he felt your hand push into his boxers stroking his member he slightly bit your lip as your pace quickened squeezing him slightly conducting a whine to leave him.