Car sex

Warnings - smut, unprotected sex (don't be silly wrap your willy), oral, spanking, public sex
"Bloody move!" Brad shouted at the cars in front of you both as the traffic had come to a standstill and had been that way for the past hour.
"You can't rush them for all we know there may have been a serious accident." You sighed and laid back against the seat watching his fingers tap impatiently on the wheel his rings glinting in the early evening sun. "Hey how about we pass sometime?" You suggested turning your body towards him.
"Oh yeah what should we do?" Brad asked taking his hands from the wheel and placing one on your thigh.
You suddenly lost train of thought as he began to slowly run it along your leg closer to the zipper of your jeans. His eyes were now dark as he leant over to kiss you his other hand placing against your cheek pushing your hair back from your face. He then unbuttoned your jeans and pushed his hands into your pants making you groan into his mouth and he smirked. You then opened your eyes to notice the traffic was moving.
"Brad...the...the traffics moving." You struggled to get the words out as his rings passed your clit.
Brad moved to face the road again but kept his hand at work as his other gripped onto the steering wheel moving the car slightly forward in the sudden traffic surge. You began to get wet as his fingers passed your entrance several times before he slowly pushed them in feeling you tighten around his digits he smirked and looked over at you as the car slowed once again. You slowly sank down into your chair letting brad hit the areas you needed him to. Brad kissed you once again and you both could hear the obscene noises coming from you as his motions sped up. You groaned and arched your back as he took his fingers out and rolled your nub between his fingers almost making you scream in pleasure.
"Is someone enjoying this?" Brad chuckled as you gripped onto his arm feeling his muscles tense as he delved back into your core. The car then began moving slightly once more as the sudden movement made you slip more into the seat causing Brads fingers to push against your walls making you moan loudly.
"Come on babe finish for me so I can fuck you senseless in this car  at the next services." He was almost growling into your ear as you grinded your body against his fingers finally releasing and moaning his name sitting yourself back up on the seat as he removed himself from you.
He then indicated to a near turn off and sped into a close by car park not many people were around and you were both glad for the blacked out windows as he began to move his chair back. You straddled his hips bringing him in for a deep kiss as you began unbuttoning his shirt pushing your hands into his chest causing his breathing to begin speeding up as the kiss became more passionate. You grinded against Brad feeling him become hard as he dragged his mouth gently across your neck making you moan and grab the seat Brad was on. He then took off your shirt and bra squeezing your breasts slightly as he left marks down your neck. You then moved back from him and slowly shimmied your jeans and underwear down looking down at his waist to signal him to remove his too.
He began to pump his dick in his hand and began moaning as you reached back over him and slipped into the space between the seat and wheel to take him in your mouth. You swirled your tongue around his tip making him groan and jerk his head into the seat rest. You then slowly ran him into your mouth making his length slip across your tongue and hit the back of your throat. You tried your hardest not to gag on him as his hands reached to the back of your head gripping into your hair. He then pushed down on you making you gag and tears to roll down your face.
"Fuck...sorry babe." Brad gasped as your moan vibrated against him. His strangled moan made you begin to heat up and you reached down to feel the wetness forming between your legs, you moaned as you began to rub yourself and bob your head down his dick your movements beginning to get sloppy. Brad looked down at you touching yourself your eyes looking at him through your eyelashes more tears beginning to form at his size.
"Fuck babe, you look so good come up here and ride me." Brad said patting his thigh. You took him out of your mouth giving him one last lick across his slit making Brad groan and lift you onto him. Your legs were straddling his thigh and you began to grind against him as his hands held onto your sides guiding you back and forth.
"You going to cum on my thigh? You naughty girl." Brad whispered, you could feel his cock rubbing against your thigh as you continued thrusting against him becoming wetter he then reached his hand down and rubbed quickly against your clit as you continued your movements breathing heavily as you got closer to your high gripping his back leaving scratches as you began to cum becoming rigid against him.
"Fuck.." You breathed against him as you released onto Brad. He moved his hand and dipped his fingers into your core making you shudder,
"I think your wet enough to ride me properly now baby." Brad smirked, you nodded into his shoulder and moved yourself across slightly to align your entrance with his erect member. You then let him into you shaking as he stretched you out and groaned against you.
"Fuck you feel so good." Brad breathed. You then began bouncing on him gripping the chair as your movements got rougher the car beginning to shake with your movements. Brad then stopped you and held you up his eyes meeting yours. He then thrust up into you making you yelp as he got quicker and moaned your name as he neared his climax. You were both sweating and moaning one another's names as your movements and noises got dirtier. Brad then spanked your ass and your came for the third time that day. This convultion then set his climax off and he came into you filling you up and scrunching his face up as he found relief. You both then collapsed into each other and cleaned up as best you could.
"I bet that traffics gone by now." You laughed as you buckled back into your seat.