The Proof

So I'm slowly picking the cast for this story and I just figured out who I want to play Jason. His picture is to the right if you're reading online, and up top if you're reading from the mobile app. His name is Adrian Marcel if you've never seen or heard of him before. I just heard one of his songs today and when i went to see what the hype was about, he looked exactly how I picture Jason lol. So yeah, more casting updates to come! For now though, enjoy this quick little upload. Haven't updated in foreverrrrr, I know. But read, vote, comment, enjoy!

---

#Hanna

"Kwan, you're fucking crazy!" I shouted as my whole body flushed red. He ignored me as a grin spread over his face. He began to bounce on the diving board above Jason's pool, going higher and higher each time. Next to me on the ground were all his clothes... including his boxers. It was cold as penguin tits outside and this fool wanted to skinny dip. I made it very clear he would be doing so alone. I don't even know why the pool was full, it's the middle of January.

"A little crazy never hurt anybody!" he shouted before he jumped, making the pool splash water everywhere. I backed up as quickly as I could so I wouldn't get wet, kicking his clothes back with me. He resurfaced after a moment, wiping his face and moving is dreads out of his face as he looked up at me with a grin. I stood at the shallow end of the pool as he walked towards me, rising out of the water in what felt like slow motion, revealing his sizable member. I tried my hardest not stare as I waited for him to come to a stop... but something that marvelous, you just have to look at it. I took note of every vein, the slight curve, and the way it smacked his thigh, almost reaching his knees. The boy was blessed.

"Come in... It's heated, I promise." he beckoned to me. I tore my eyes away from it, pulling myself out of my x-rated thoughts as I processed his request.

"Absolutely not. You can catch pneumonia by yourself, thank you very much." I said, looking into his hazel eyes with a quirked brow.

"Oh come on, I thought you wanted to have some fun?" he countered, his grin still intact. 

"Yes, have fun. Some safe, clean fun. Not lose my damn mind. You're gonna be sick as a dog tomorrow." I replied.

"So?" he persisted, placing his hands on the ground in front of me and lifting himself out of the water completely. He stood to his feet in front of me, steam rising off his skin as he invaded my personal space.  My breath hitched as the warmth of his body blanketed over me.

"You know you want to..." he trailed, smirking at me. Smellling the alcohol on his breath, I sighed inwardly.

"Kwan, you're drunk. Put your clothes back on before you get sick." I said, bending over and handing him his boxers. He grabbed my hand, snatching the boxers and throwing them to the side before pulling me toward the pool as he jumped back in. Water splashed my feet as he stood in the shallow end and I stood on the side, bent forward as he pulled me.

"No! Kwan, stop!!!" I snatched my arm away from him, standing upright and glaring at him before I slapped him, not hard but hard enough to get my point across.

"What was that for?!" he said, looking annoyed.

"What do you mean what was it for?! I said I wasn't getting in!" I said, exasperatedly.

"I was just playing with you! Damn!"

"You're a dick, you know that?!" I said, kicking his clothes into the pool before I stomped away.

"Hanna! Wait!" he called but I kept walking. I wasn't angry, but I was definitely annoyed. If this was how he acted while drunk, then I needed to not be around him unless he was sober. He was fine an hour ago and now he's a complete jackass. He just had to ruin the night. But I was tired and ready to go home anyway so it was perfect timing to call Jack and have him pick me up.