Chapter 4

Harry Pov. 

I wake up with a strange feeling in my head but I ignore it because I think it's not important so I carry on my morning routine. After I get ready I head downstairs I start to feel really light headed but since it was the weekend I just went to the living room to relax but I heard two people quietly talking so I tried to be a little louder to notify them that I am there. I peak around the corner and see Draco and Severus talking about me making me anxious, I walk out and they both turn to me smiling lightly before Draco walks up to me and asks "Harry, are you hungry?" I shake my head and he says 

"Harry you need too eat, lets go to the kitchen and I'll make you breakfast." I shrug and say "Fine, but for your information I do not want to do this and I kinda hate everything about this but I'm gonna do it anyway. But I will complain." He shakes his head and pulls me into the kitchen, I get shoved into a chair and Severus stands in the doorway and says "Harry how long to you plan to ignore your bodies needs?"

I turn my head to the side as if saying with my face to explain, he shakes his head just like Draco. "Harry you know what I mean you are just ignoring the question at hand so you can keep destroying yourself mentally and physically." I look down in shame as Draco hands me a plate full of eggs, toast, bacon, and black pudding. I look at the plate and then put the black pudding and bacon into my napkin and say "I don't eat meat, sorry." Draco looks at me dead serous and says "You do now so eat up." and he put the food back on my plate. 

I ate half of the food on my plate and shoved it away from me before covering my mouth and then running to the sink and vomiting up my food. I curled up into a ball on the floor and sobbed into my knees, Draco kneeled down next to me and pulled me up and then carried me to the bathroom. "Harry why did you throw up in the sink?" I shook slightly and said "My family used to force me to throw up my food by shoving their fingers down my throat. I thought I was over this but I guess I'll never truly get better." Draco looks at me sympathetically and says "Don't say that but I can't believe that they starved you and then when they did let you eat they made you vomit it up." I pulled myself to Draco's chest and sobbed for who knows long before Severus knocked on the door and asked what happened. 

Draco popped his head out the door and then walked out of the small room and explained the situation to Severus. While Draco explains what happened I sneak out of the room and then down the hallway. I eventually get out of Severus's door I run sown the hall as fast as I can planning to go to the forbidden forest, I get out the doors and just keep running not knowing if they haven't found out I left yet or they're right behind me. I get into the forest and find a stump that had a small hole in that was hollowed out and I just barely fit but I did and once I got inside it was quite comfortable, maybe a little too comfortable.....

*one hour later Draco Pov.*

I run around the forbidden forest, I know I saw him run in here. I keep walking past a large stump with a small hole and my gut tells me to look but I don't think he could've fit in there. I decide that I will just look anyway, I look into the stump and see a small shivering form. I rip the decaying wood apart and pick the petite boy up and carry hime bridal style up to Sev's room. I rush in and yell "Sev, I found him!" My Godfather instructs me to lay him on the couch and watch over him. I nod and watch Harry's chest rise and fall feeling helpless because I can't help him. "D-Draco? When d-did I ge-et here?" I look up at Harry after he snaps me out of my trance of sorts and say "I found you and brought you here so Im the reason your here and yes its Draco." He nods and says "I'm going back to sleep and you look like you need some sleep too so, goodnight." I chuckle and take him to his room and close the door smiling on the way to my room.