Chapter Seven.

Morgan ended up staying over at Nathan's for a few more nights. She finally has a couple of days off now and even though she desperately wants to see Nathan, she knows she needs a couple of days to herself. The past week has been a whirlwind and she still isn't sure if she understands anything that's going on.

Morgan started her day off by cleaning her flat top to bottom. Once it was done she started laundry and did the dishes and did some other mundane tasks. When she felt her flat was clean enough she took a shower, changing into random jeans and one of Nathan's shirts she's accumulated. She decided to go on her computer a bit as she watched tv. She was completely amazed to see that she gained millions of twitter followers. Morgan went to her twitter, not understand the spike in numbers but she saw some of the guys from The Wanted mentioned her. Morgan was afraid to look at her own mentions but curiosity got the best of her and she found herself scrolling through the mentions, reading hateful tweet after hateful tweet.

who does @MorganCooper think she is? she can't just suddenly hang out with our boys

@MorganCooper is such a slut!

@MorganCooper Nathan is MINE! BACK OFF

@MorganCooper isn't even pretty. C'mon @NathanTheWanted pick a better slut to sleep with

@NathanTheWanted you could do so much better than @MorganCooper

@MorganCooper is just using the boys to get famous herself. #whore

I don't know who this @MorganCooper lass thinks she is but she can't just take Nathan from us

@MorganCooper Go die. No one even likes you.

The last tweet made Morgan sick to her stomach. She pushed the laptop off of her and she ran to the bathroom; throwing up the contents of her stomach. Tears rolled down her face as she cleaned herself up and rested against the tub. She never once thought in her life she would get such hate for knowing a group of men. Morgan didn't think she did anything wrong and now people who have no idea who she is, are wishing for her to die. It's all too much for her to handle at this moment and for a second she thinks about calling Nathan but she knows he'll say something about it in twitter and that'll only make it worse. She thought about calling one of her friends but she knew they wouldn't understand. Finally, she decided to call or rather text Jay, knowing that if she talked on the phone he would hear her cry.

To JayBird:
Hey bird. If you're with Nathan please don't tell him I texted you...even if you're not with him please don't tell him.

Luckily it didn't take long for him to respond.

From JayBird:
Alright, what's this about? You alright?

Morgan sighed and contemplated actually telling him over text.

To JayBird:
Can you come over? I'll tell you everything.

From JayBird:
I'm leaving now. What's your address?

Morgan sent Jay her address and anxiously waited in her living room, trying to wipe away any evidence of crying. It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door, Morgan stumbling from the couch to get it. She smiled at Jay but Jay saw right through it.

"What's wrong Captain? And if you haven't noticed Captain is now your nickname."

Morgan chuckled and led him to the living room, "That's fine."

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

Morgan sighed and didn't say anything. Instead she grabbed her laptop and showed Jay her mentions.

"What the fuck?" Jay mumbled reading through them. "I know I mentioned you a few times but I didn't think this would happen."

Morgan brought her legs up to her chest, "I don't think anyone did but I don't think it was just you mentioning me. I have a feeling it also came from pictures of Nath and I at the club when we all went out."

Jay sighed and closed the laptop, "So why talk to me and not Nathan?"

"I don't know. I guess I just figured he'd want to say something about it and that could make it worse. Plus, anytime we've talked about it  he just seems so...weird. I don't know."

Jay sighed and shifted on the couch, "Unfortunately Nathan and any girl associated with him gets the most hate of all of us. People think because he is young they have more of a chance and they think he is theirs. That's obviously not the case but that doesn't mean they are going to stop. Nathan doesn't know how to deal with the hate himself so when someone he cares about gets it as well, it sends him into a panic."

Morgan sighed and rested her head on her knees. "Maybe I should just stop hanging out with you guys."

"Don't let these people who don't even know you effect who you associate with." Jay told her wisely. "Besides Nathan is going to be crushed if you stop seeing him."

"You think?"

"I know. You're the only person Nathan talks about, thinks about. He's always talking about how much he likes you and how much he misses you when you aren't with him."

"I really lo- I really like him Jay but I can't put him through this."

"Morgan, were you about to say love?"

Morgan blushed, "No."

"Really? Cause that's what it sounded like."

"I don't know if I love him or not. It's too soon."

Jay gave her a look, "Tell me how you feel about Nathan. Honestly."

Morgan sighed and took a while to think about how she truly felt about Nathan before responded.

"I love him." she whispered. "I know it's crazy but I've never felt like this before, Jay. I want to be with him all the time. I want to know everything about him, I never ever want to leave him even if it's for work or not. I love how understanding he is, how loving he is, how talented, how smart, and beautiful and caring he is. I just love everything about him."

Jay smiled widely, "We've got ourselves a little fairytale here."

Morgan chuckled, "Yeah I suppose."

"Do you really want to lose him?"

"No of course not. Definitely not but I can't put him through this."

"I love you like my best friend and even sister so I'm only saying this because of that. I think you're making a decision for Nathan that only Nathan should decide. He doesn't know you love him, he doesn't know what you're thinking,  he doesn't even know you got hate. Sure he can assume it but you haven't filled him in on anything. It's not fair to him to let him go without talking to him and explaining it. I'm not going to force you to do or say anything but just think it all through before you commit to any decision and just talk to him. I know he cares about you a lot. Hell, he probably loves you he just doesn't know it yet. Give him a chance Morgan."