Chapter Four.

Morgan sat in Nathan's passenger seat and played with her fingers all the while trying to keep from asking Nathan to turn around.

"Is there anything I can do to make you less nervous?" Nathan asked her.

Morgan sighed feeling bad for making Nathan worry, "No. I'm sorry Nath. I'm just not great at meeting new people. And I know I met the guys last night but now I have to keep up a conversation with them. I have to impress them."

"You don't have to impress them."

"You know what I mean." Morgan said. "I've just never been good at meeting new people and keeping up a conversation. I'm really awkward and I never know what to say so I usually stay quiet."

"You can talk to me just fine."

"You're different."

"How so?"

Morgan shrugged, "I don't know, you just are."

Nathan didn't say anything that comment since he feels the same way about Morgan.

"I understand why you're nervous and if you really don't want to go we don't have to."

"No, no I want to go. My anxiety is just getting the best of me right now."

"I know if I were to tell you not to worry it'd go in one ear and out the other, I'm just saying that I'll be there the whole time. I've got your back Morgan. If you don't feel like talking then fine, I'm sure Jay will say enough for all of us. Just know I'll be right there."

Morgan sighed and smiled at Nathan, reaching out and resting a hand on his thigh as he drove, "That makes me feel better. Thank you Nathan."

"It's not a problem. It's what I'm here for."

They stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to the sushi restaurant and once they arrived Morgan felt like she was going to throw up. Nathan walked around to meet Morgan and immediately laced their fingers together. Nathan leaned down and kissed her softly.

"It's going to be okay."

Morgan smiled softly and leaned up to kiss him again, "I trust you."

"Hey you two love birds stop snogging!"

Both Nathan and Morgan looked over to see Tom and his girlfriend grinning and waving at them.

"Here we go." Nathan whispered before walking over to his friends. "Hey Tom, Hey Kelsey. Kelsey this is Morgan."

"Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you." Morgan said smiling.

"Oh it's great to meet you! You are so gorgeous! Where did Nathan snatch you up?" Kelsey asked.

"She was the poor girl who was paired with him at the shoot last night." Tom answered for them.

"Don't say poor girl, she's here with him so obviously she enjoyed herself." Kelsey said slapping her boyfriends chest.

"Anyway let's go in, I think the others are there as well." Tom said walking away with Kelsey.

The couples walked through the restaurant and sat at a huge table; Nathan at one end with Morgan next to him, Kelsey beside her and Tom beside Kelsey with Siva, his girlfriend Nareesha across from Tom and Kelsey and Max and his fiancé  Michelle across from Morgan and Nathan. Morgan felt a little intimidated being across from the other two members of the Wanted and their gorgeous girlfriends but Nathan's hand on her thigh kept her calm.

"Where's Jay?" Nathan asked.

"He figured out he would be the only single one and decided to stay in." Max spoke up.