[PFMH] One

"No."

Behind me, Lexi sighs dramatically. "Jess..."

"I said no."

Aubrey speaks up. "It really does look cute though." I open my mouth to disagree, but she stops me. "Besides, if you're gonna do that dare, you need to dress the part."

"Whatever." I huff.

They drag me out to the car, ignoring my grumbling, and before I know it, we're stopped in front of a mansion. And when I say a mansion, I mean a mansion. The whole outside is lit up with white lights and I can hear music blasting from across the street. I can already feel a headache forming.

With me still mumbling under my breath, and Lexi and Aubrey giggling and gossiping on either sides of me, we walk up to the door. A drunk blonde opens the door, giggling, and I roll my eyes. Great. There's alcohol. Which means, there will be drunk people. Yay...

Lexi splits off toward the living room, where the lights are off, some movie is playing, and I don't want to imagine the things people are doing in the dark. Aubrey squeezes my shoulder and then skips off to the kitchen. She doesn't annoy me as much as Lexi does, but she's still way too peppy for me to be around for too long, so I'm thankful she doesn't try to stick around.

I'm a loner. Always have been.

And I plan on staying that way.

As soon as this dare if over with, I'm going back to the way I was before. No more of... this.

I stop in front of a mirror and curl up my lip at my reflection. Lexi's dressed me like a... well, you can use your own word here. It isn't completely horrible, but it's not... me.

I have on a short (like, mid-thigh short. Which, for me, is super short.) blue dress with black straps. Fortunately, I'm wearing patterned, black leggings under my dress. Unfortunately, I also have on orange heels that are way higher than anything I've ever worn. It took me hours to get the hang of walking in them...

For jewelry (because apparently "every girl has to have jewelry!") I'm wearing a huge orange cocktail ring that's shaped like a rose and orange rose earrings to match. I've got a blue and orange bracelet on, and my hair is wavy. I really don't mind the hair, to be honest. If I actually wanted to put effort into how I look (and I guess now I'll have to...), this would be the perfect way to do it.

I look away from the mirror, suddenly remembering what I've been dared to do, and wince.

I'd much rather be at home, sketching, painting, writing... anything but this. The only reason I agreed to do this is because it was a dare. And I never turn dares down. It's not in my nature.

My fingers cling to my clutch tightly. The only reason I brought the stupid thing is so I don't have to crumple the note in my hands.

Yes, a note. But you don't get to read it. That's his job.

After a few minutes of wandering around the house, I'm about to give up. And then, I feel hands sneaking around my waist. And hot breath on my neck. I smell alcohol.

Warning bells go off in my head and I jerk away instinctively. The person behind me stumbles back. "Hold on there babe." I hear. "Where're you goin'?" he says, his voice slurred.

I roll my eyes, ready to punch this guy and get the heck out of here. But then I realize who it is. It's him.

Aaron Jaxter.

The very player I wanted to see.

Aaron's P.O.V.

My first thought? This girl, is hot. But she obviously isn't used to showing it off. So I take the responsibility of helping her figure it out. I'm not doing anything else, so why not go for a one night fling? It just means another girl bowing at my feet tomorrow morning. She's no different. Right?