New Year Korean Music Awards

┏ ╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸┓

┏ ╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸┓

new year
ĸorean
мυѕιc awardѕ

┗  ╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸┛

This year The NYKMA will be hosted by Eclipse Entertainment's Solee (Lee Soo Hyunand Asteriod's Jihyuk (Kwon Jinhyuk) . Many companies are rumored to be participating. Make sure to vote for your favourites!

━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━

Just a few notes from the admin.

-I run my own ent apply fic on a separate account, if anyone nominates my artists I promise you all they will get no special treatment. All voting is done by readers. I give out no votes!

-I try to be "aesthetic" but my editors are shit (sorry if you don't like cussing, I cuss a lot) and most pictures may be blurry on computers and some probably won't look that great. Sorry.

That's it.

Now for the tags, I hope this doesn't annoy anyone, if you wish to not be tagged just pm me and say so. Thanks!

Labradoorr -dibidibminho wonhosshoulders kkumeuls saucykook Shine_A_Light EXOtiffanyEXO HAZYBIN TheLittleSquish milktops honeyyvxdka mrs_eun_ shannon-101 crossed_hearts _shoomin_ _ALove_ silverapplez Kendai_X-PRESSION
(Tag more if you want!)

Hi. I know some of you and some of you know me as WoOoOoOZIII. I've looked up to everyones entertainment that I tagged and they're all amazing and it would be an honour if you guys participated.

And uh, if I tagged you and you don't have an ent... Sorry.

━━━━━━━♡━━━━━━━

Nominations start the 27th of December (CST)

Voting starts December 29th and ends January 1st 2019 (CST)

The awards show will happen January 2nd (CST)