When The alpha plays with fire

All my life I heard of mates how you feel when you meet them the  love, lust and passion you see nobody else but that  one person but too bad I didn't want that! I am happy being single and free! My name is Taylor Manson I am 17 and yes I am a werewolf.

 I am a player not a whore there's a difference I don't wear little clothes where you can see my skin. I am no virgin  and am damn proud but now I have to move to a new pack I hope I don't meet my mate there I pray hoping . I get my things and head downstairs to see my mom talking on the phone with the alpha. I head out and put my bags in my moms car and go on my bike driving off leaving my mom with my bags evil I know! 

I drive super fast loving the feeling of wind blowing on my red hair. I drove in peace while I reached the place Texas. Ya! (note the sarcasm) I was hungry so I went to the dinner while guys where undressing me with their eyes I would so go for them to bad there not to good on the eyes. I ordered my food while my mom called.

"Taylor where the hell are you and you leave me with the bags!" "Calm down women I am in Texas where you made me come against my will I might add so stop yelling and you had to take the bags I couldn't put them on  my motorcycle." Fine I hope you know we will be living in a pack house." "Fine." "Bye." The phone turned off.

Is she crazy I will not live in a damn pack house whatever. I rolled my eyes while I ate my food. Then I smelled the most intoxicating smell my whole was going crazy ."Mate" my wolf said hell no I will not have a damn mate!

I paid for my food rushing to get out of there I did not want a mate I want my player ways not to be tied down to some guy I had to call mate not happening.While I was rushing out I stumbled into someone I felt sparks and my wolf was going crazy screaming mate.

"SHIT!" I yelled  I looked at the guy to say he was hot was an understatement more like a  Greek God in human form. All I wanted to do was jump his bones and have my way with him. He had black hair that flew over his eyes a lip piercing and the most beautiful blue eyes I ever seen.

They were blue like the ocean when the sun was over it it lured me in it felt like me and him where the only ones left on earth . I stopped out of my daze and got out of his embrace and ran out of there like no tomorrow I jumped on my bike and went straight to the damn pack house it was better then seeing my mate. I couldn't get his face out of my mind.

I arrived there and waited for my mom to show up. "Hey mom glad you showed up." I said  "Stop sassing me lady."My mom said I laughed and took the bags to our rooms. Now that was all left to do was to meet the alpha Blake.

I went into the room and there he was my mate talking to my mom. This is not good I will  pretend I don't know him. Great plan I thought I went next to my mom and they stopped laughing I rolled my eyes I got to stop doing that. "Well alpha Blake this is my daughter Taylor." My mom said. What he was the alpha hell no while my wolf  howled in pride.

Stupid wolf I said "Shut up and go get our mate." My wolf said "You know I won't. I said She stopped talking as I heard a husky voice. If I could have sex with a voice I will so choose that one. I stopped out of my trance as he started talking "Um Megan I was hoping could you leave while I talk with Taylor." Blake said.

Oh how my name rolled of his tongue made me want him so bad I so wanted to do him in the most dirtiest ways as possible. I was so aroused but then I knew what he just asked before I could say no my mom already left me damn stupid mate! "I want you." is what he said as he came closer to me.He wrapped he arms around me it felt so right but so wrong. He leaned down and kissed me it wasn't a slow kiss but I need you kiss.

He forcefully put his tongue into my mouth massaging  his tongue with mine it felt so good and I moaned. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his chest as he placed me on the desk. He pulled my shirt and pants off and I was laying down there just in my bra in panties. He quickly growled and took of his shirt and came closer to me while he stopped where my mates mark was suppose to be.He could not mark me!

I quickly pushed him away I did not want a mate I kept chanting in my head. He growled and I ignored it and put my clothes back rushing to the door I grabbed the gold door knob as I was about to twist it I was turned around straight into his chest. "Did I go to fast I am so sorry I will make it up I promise." He said desperately.

"Um no you didn't but I don't want a mate I would rather be single and be a player sorry, mate someone Else not me."I said while I felt a stabbing pain in my chest while my wolf howled in sorrow as I said the last part." His blue eyes turned to black and went darker if possible "You will not be a player you are my mate and I want you not someone else and I will show you what kind of alpha you are messing with!" He yelled

I knew his wolf was takeing over and I steped back he came closer and I closed my eyes in fear I was trembling as I fell to the floor. He came down beside me and me look up his eyes were blue again."I won't hurt you I am sorry but I really like you." He said while rubbing the back of his head.

I nodded and left outside to my bike I drove fast why was I week I won't be that girl anymore I am better then that.My bike was going to fast the breaks wouldn't stop I wasn't scared I wanted to die better the later  I thought. I hated everything that happened to me I could never tell anyone what if  my so called mate figures out he would leave so why bother.

The bike crashed and I fell my hand was bleeding while I scratched my head it hurt but I just stood there in the middle of the road as I cried like some lunatic and I thought I was strong look what he did to me now I am  weak like I used to be.