I'm back

Since I disappeared for I don't know how long.... Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Halloween, Merry Christmas Eve eve, Merry Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year just in case.

So I went into this hiatus state and didn't informed anyone.... I am so sorry for that, next time I promise I will say before hand. School was bombarding me with assignments and exams and I was dying yeah basically that's what I was up to.

Now, if you read any of my stories apart from Bnha oneshots I just put the other stories on hold. They will be on a state of hiatus until I can start working on them again. Now that I am on break I will try and look over the plots of the stories and try to keep writing them so when I get a break I can pass them and upload them.

I also have a couple of other stories on my drafts that I do have the inspiration to keep writing. Some of those books were pure interest and I've honestly, lost interest in writing them because when I wrote them I was still kind of immature and didn't knew where I wanted to go with that story. I have plans on creating different plots for all those stories because I find them dumb now that I've realized that I want to make a career out of writing.

Also, there's that coin thingy Wattpad created and I still don't understand it so please if anyone understood what it means or whatever please let me know in the comments or dm me. PLEASE.

I'm taking writing a whole lot more serious now because I'm literally almost out of high school and responsibilities are coming from everywhere it's so stressing so if you have any advice for me that can help don't be scared to let me know. I don't bite I'm actually a softie so *finger guns* let me know.

👈👈😏(there should be a finger gun emoji)

I totally recommend all of my followers to read this.

Thank you for understanding