Keaton Bradner - Percabeth

Keaton
"Guys, where's Percy?" Alli asks, crawling into the front row of the van. I try not to stare too long before pulling out my phone. My best friends Patrick, Kennedy, Percy, Alli, and I are heading out to a beach house we're renting for the weekend and the impending three hour drive with my crush is beginning to make me nervous.
"He just texted me, he asked if we have room for one more?" I ask, glancing at my phone.
"I mean I guess. Who else is he planning on bringing?" Patrick asks. I shrug.
"He didn't say," I reply. I finish placing my luggage in the trunk as Percy's car pulls up next to the van in my driveway.
"Sup Percy," I call out.
"Hey guys, hope you don't mind I brought a plus one," Percy responds. A moment later, a gorgeous blonde steps out of the car.
"This is my girlfriend Annabeth," Percy explains. Alli pokes her head out of the window.
"Another girl? Yes! We're even now!" She exclaims with a grin. A smile involuntarily makes its way into my lips and I glance over to see Annabeth smirking at me. I flush bright red.
"Hey Annabeth, you can sit in the back with Keaton while Percy and I finish packing up the car," Patrick tells her. Annabeth nods, looking over at me. I quickly turn around and jump into the back seat.
"Hey, I'm Alli."
"And I'm Kennedy. You can call me Ken."
"Hi, I'm-"
"Annabeth? We know. Percy talks about you, all the time," Alli tells her, causing Annabeth to blush.
"So, are you excited for the beach?" Ken asks.
"Actually, I'm originally from California, so getting back to the beach will be pretty nice," Annabeth replies.
"Okay, enough with the busy talk, let's spill the tea. What's Percy like in bed?" Alli asks. Annabeth turns bright red.
"Alli, you can't just ask things like that!" Ken exclaims.
"You were thinking it," Alli giggles.
"Yeah, but you didn't need to say it!" Ken laughs.
"Um. Well, I wouldn't know," Annabeth says awkwardly.
"What? You're kidding!" Ken exclaims.
"Um. No..."
"I'm so sorry about them," I mutter. Before Annabeth can under go any more suffering, Percy jumps into the car and Patrick climbs into the drivers seat.
"You guys meet Annabeth?" Percy asks with a grin, throwing an arm around his girlfriend's shoulder.
"Yup," I reply, causing the girls up front to snicker. Percy either doesn't notice, or doesn't care.
"So how're you and Alli?" Percy blurts our after a few moments of awkward silence. I splutter.
"What?" I ask, probably looking like a deer caught in the head lights. Annabeth gives Percy a sharp jab to the rib.
"Um. What Perce means is, how are you two? What have you been up to?" She asks awkwardly.
"That's actually not what I-"
Annabeth elbows Percy in the ribs again. Harder. Alli looks back at us, a bewildered look on her face.
"Um, I'm fine," she says.
"Me too," I add, looking anywhere but ahead.
"But like, are you together yet?" Percy asks. Annabeth throws her head back and groans.
"Percy you oblivious pigeon! Can you not see that Keaton obviously is trying to hide right now?" Annabeth asks. Percy looks over at me.
"Sorry," he says.
"Discretion Perseus! Discretion!" Annabeth continues. Alli laughs along with Ken and Parker. I however, would like nothing more than to die right now.
"I've been waiting for this dumb boy to make a move for the longest time, maybe now he'll get the idea," Alli says smirking back at Percy.