Closing Notes

I wrote Strictly Business as a way of expressing my creative energies. I got the idea from a friend who asked me the question that I used to open the very first line of the book. I drew inspiration from The Dresden Files (by Jim Butcher, who is an amazing author, by the way) for its gritty and modern feel, and from various roleplaying books such as Shadowrun, Cyberpunk 2020 and Corporation for the setting.

For a first novel, I think I've done pretty well. I did what I set out to do, and I achieved it. I've thought about making it into a Wattpad series, regardless of popularity, because I enjoyed writing and I'd do it again. It'll be called The Neon Dossiers.

So firstly, I'd like to thank me - for making the commitment to actually do something for once. I'd also like to thank all the people who read the whole way through. Your support kept me going and helping me carry on writing, so thanks. I enjoyed reading every comment, especially those initial ones who kicked off giving my book more exposure. I never expected it to surpass 1000 views.

There are a few people who made alternate covers I'd like to mention here as well. You can see the alternate covers in Chapters 1 and 2, and there are a few more I received, but didn't add. Their creators are listed below:

* BEGreen - for the Chapter 1 alternate cover

* DeenaCoulthard - for the Chapter 2 alternate cover

* sPaZ_dOe5nT_cOveR_iT

* Simplicity26

It's been a great ride writing Strictly Business. I still need a title for Book 2, but at the time being I'll just leave you with the closing words above.

SolarRonin, out.