Chapter 3 - Wait are you...?

Today was his first day in school called Sacramento New Technology High school. All his life he has been making music videos and performing in front of crowds. Just a few days ago he moved to California from Ontario, Canada. He wore a white shirt with a Nike logo across his shirt. After the third stop a girl came to him. She was about 5’7” but he could tell she was a really nice person. She was wearing a One Direction shirt with a basic sweater. He asked her if she was going to the same school he was and she said yes.

“Cool. What’s your name by the way? he asked. “It’s Maggie. What about yours?” she wondered in return. “My name is Shawn. Does the name ring a bell?” he mentioned. “Oh… wait are you the Shawn Mendes? OMG! I’m such a big fan of you. But you look so different in person. If you’d like I could show you around school. It’s really not that much to brag about but I’d love to introduce you to my friends. May I?” Maggie questioned. “I don’t mind.” he replied with a smile.

----------

----------

[Meanwhile]

Baker (the English teacher) was wiping all the desks while talking to Newman about the current project. “So have you noticed that some of the students seem distracted, especially Gavin and Cesar? They’re always like sighing about something and not listening to important part of our daily warm-up.”

“I don’t think it’s really a problem. Just give them some time and they’ll come around. They’re probably lovesick.” he answered with a smile.

After the morning bell rang, Gavin, Cesar, Devoshar, Shawn, and Maggie all entered quietly. Baker noticed that they had a new student. “Oh, hello. You must be Shawn. We don’t have a seating chart so you may sit where ever you like.” she bubbled.  

Part 2

“Oops sorry, Gavin. Didn’t mean to walk right into you like that.” said Cesar.

“It’s fine. Cesar I’ve been wondering if you could give me some tips for this project after school.”

“Sure but only for a little bit because I have to leave right after.”

        [After school 3:35 p.m.]

“Hey, I’m right over here.” Gavin hissed. “So what did you need help with?” Considering Cesar’s self- esteem Gavin carefully lead him to the corner of the park. While looking into his eyes he slowly moved them to his soft lips. “With this.” Carefully he went closer and closer to his personal space and tried to steal a kiss. Surprisingly he didn’t reject him. The kiss lasted for more than 20 seconds.

“Now what should we do? I have a girlfriend and she might find out about us. “Don’t worry I’ll keep it a secret. I won’t tell anyone about this. I’m very grateful that you have accepted my kiss. This is the least I can do to help you.”