Chapter 2 - The Disappointment

Fortunately, a teacher was on their break and asked them nicely to go their classrooms. After he was sure that the teacher was nowhere in sight, Gavin sprinted as fast as he could to his class and silently went to his seat. Because he was gone for such a long time he had to ask his partner what they were doing.

After the T.A’s checked off their homework Gavin sat next to Devoshar and tried to explain what has just happened. “S-so you see I followed him around the school campus to observe what he was doing trying to skip class and he was kissing her.” he said as he discreetly pointed at Julia. “Ohhh. So he’s bi? But what do you like about him? Sure he has nice eyes and that gelled hair but honestly he isn’t exactly the type to make all the girls nervous. I haven’t even seen him kiss a guy yet. How do you know for sure?” she questioned in a confused manner. “Well I asked around and I’ve heard that he had a boyfriend before he got into a relationship with that girl. But sadly that’s the only information I have about him.” he mentioned regretfully. The thought of asking Cesar out to the dance has already crossed his mind. But what he didn’t know was that he was already asked to go.

“Noo! I can’t simply accept this. He can’t do this to me. I shall go against my fate if I must! Devoshar say something please. What should I do?” croaked Gavin. “First calm down. Now think about why he said no and what you could do if you decided to attend the dance solo and slowly approach him that way. If that doesn’t work, maybe tell him that you want to be friends with him and get his number.” she suggested.