Chapter 1

You woke up from your slumber. You sighed I'm starting school. You walked down stairs and went to the kitchen and found a cereal box with a sticky note on it:

I'm late for work so I couldn't make breakfast. So here is cereal! Have a nice day at your new school!
                           Love, Dad

You smiled at the note and sighed. You got ready for school then ate the cereal.

~At School~

You were spacing out staring at the school. Someone came up to you.

"Hey, y/n! " ??? Said taping your shoulder. You snapped back into reality. She looked happy and confused at the same time.

"Hey! Stop reading me! " ??? Said pouting. To her, I'm known as the person who is the best at reading people. I can read everyones expression.

"Why are you confused Jisoo? " you asked and she didn't looked suprised.

"To be honest, I don't know" she answered back.  "Anyway since your here I'm going to introduce you to the groups. " she smiled.

"Those are the " she made quotes with her fingers "Cute Ones" she said pointing at these group of boys. She pointed at the different people "That is Yoongi, that's taehyung, that's Hoseok,  that's Namjoon, jin, and jimin"

You looked at the kid sitting in the shade against a tree. You couldn't read him which suprised you. Why can't I read him? "Who's that? " you pointed forward the boy

"That's The Dark Prince, he never speaks and I mean it, he never speaks. He doesn't laugh or smile either. All he does is sit there and draw" she said looking scared

"Doesn't he have to talk to the teachers or ask questions? " you asked confused

"No, he gets all A's, he has never gotten below 100% on a test" Jisoo answered, sounding like is was a scary story.

"Why doesn't he talk? " You asked still curious about The Dark Prince.

"We don't know" Jisoo answered looking at you. You were just staring at him, when he looked up and You and Him locked eye's. You looked away quickly.

He got up and started walking your direction but walked past you going into the school building.

You looked back at where he was sitting and saw his backpack. You ran to go get it and came back going into the building leaving Jisoo.

He came back and you almost bumped into him. You were so close you could feel his heat.

"I- ummm thought you left your backpack so I.. Umm got it to give it back" You said giving it to him. He took it and looked like he was about to smile but didn't and he walked away.

~~~~~~~~
NEXT CHAPTER SOOOON. Hope chu like it ●︿●