Chapter 19

Annie's POV

Recap:

"Well..."

Currently:

     "...You know what this would be better if the whole group were here. We're having a sleepover at my house tonight. Be there. It's important!" She says and runs out. "Well that was weird. Oh well. I guess I'm going to the sleepover." I head upstairs and start packing a bag.
     About an hour later Harriet tells me to come over to her house. I let my mom know that I'm leaving and head to her house. Mom stops me at the door and hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Ok. Ok mom. I love you too. Bye" I say and walk out.
     I walk into Harriet's house and all of them look at me. "What?" I ask. I put my bag down with everyone else's and take my shoes off and put them with the other shoes. I go and sit down in between Harriet and Iris. "What's up?" I ask and look at all of them. They look around at each other with what do we say faces. "We have news." Iris says. "Well I got that memo," I say and look at Harriet. "What's the news?" I ask. "On three." Harriet says and they count to three and all say at the same time "We have boyfriends." "Woah what?!" I say in shock. "Yeah." Paisley says. "Ok. Explain. Who and how?!" I say. "Well. Drake and I were working on our ela project at my house and as we were finishing it he just asked me and I said yes." Serbrina says. "Wait I thought you said-" I'm interrupted by Iris saying "We only said that to make sure you didn't develop a crush on our crushes." She says. "Um ok. Kayla?" I look at Kayla. "Jake and I were working on our art project at his house and he sketched out 'Will you be my girlfriend?' on a piece of paper and at first I thought he was joking but I realized he wasn't I said yes." Kayla says. "Aww. Ok who's next?" I say. "Cameron and I were working on our math project at his house and we needed a break so we decided to play hangman. He put a phrase on a piece of paper and I had to guess letters until eventually it said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I screeched and said yes." Paisley says and smiles really big. "Aww. Ok next??" I say and look between Iris and Harriet. "Jax and I were working on our orchestra project at my house and he asked me if would be his girlfriend. Just out of the blue. I said yes after I figured out that he was being for real." Iris says. "Aww. Ok. Harriet. You were freaking out earlier so what happened?" I say and look at Harriet. "Austin and I were working on our science project and well. I might as well just show you." Harriet says and gets up. She heads upstairs and comes downstairs with something in her hand. "What's that?" I ask and she shows me.

"Austin printed this out and then I saw it and he said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' And I said yes

"Austin printed this out and then I saw it and he said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' And I said yes." Harriet says and blushes. "Awwwww. I wish a boy would do that for me." I say. "Oh. Someone will eventually." Iris says. "Yeah." I say.

They have boyfriends!! What do you think about that? And the periodic elements I Luv U? I wish a boy would be like that in real life. Anyways, make sure you comment and vote by clicking on that star below!