biten by a vampire

Part 2

BANG?! The sound of a gun startled Aido and made him drop Mei leaving her on the ground. Zero suddenly emerged from the trees "has your lust for blood made you go insane..?" Zero asks aido. "Please put that bloody rose away" said another voice it appeared to be Kaname's. "It's a huge threat to us.." "Tch." Zero replied looking down at Mei who was unconscious. "I'll ascort these two to the Headmaster's office for there punishment, is that okay Zero..?" Kaname questioned "just get them out of here.." He replied as Kaname walked off with Aido and Kain.

Zero looked down at Mei who was still bleeding and stared at her neck. "ZERO!" Yuuki exclaimed "what happened here... I could smell- MEI?!" Yuuki said as she rushed down to Mei's side. Mei's neck had finally stopped bleeding as she gained consciousness again. "Ugh..." Mei said "I feel...dizzy.." "Aido pierced her neck pretty deep.." Said zero trying to keep his distance from Mei. "Yuuki don't stand so close to her you might-" Zero stopped to see Mei trying to stand up.. "here, I'll carry you back.." Zero insisted "no..no.. I'm fine." Mei says stand up. "I just don't really feel comfortable with you two yet.. No offence because I just got bitten by one of those... And I don't really... Feel.." Mei was stopping though her sentence. "Com..fortable.. With.. Vamp..ires" and fell onto the ground. "She's lost a lot of blood.." Said yuuki. "Zero can you please carry her back.." Yuuki asked sweetly "but she said she didn't feel comfortable being around vampires yet." Zero said remembering what Mei said before she what conscious. "Just please, we have to get her to the nurse!" Yuuki said starting to panic. "Fine." Zero replies as he started to pick Mei up.

The next day in the school sick bay

"Huh..." Mei says as she awakes laying in the school sick bay, Mei looks up and finds Yuuki, Zero and Headmaster Cross all looking at Mei. "Mei?!" Yuuki exclaims "are you awake?" "Uh I think I am.." Mei replied slowly get up. She looked around and stared at Yuuki and Zero "why am I here..?" Mei asked. "You were bitten last night.." Yuuki says sadly. "You lost a lot of blood.. And the student pierced you neck pretty deep." Zero added to Yuuki's sentence. "I need to get up.." Mei says "just be careful~" the Headmaster said. Yuuki stood up while Zero stood in the doorway. "we will see you in class.." Smiled zero. As they walked out of the sick bay. "Wait do you mean by class?" Mei asked "I have moved you into Yuuki and Zero's class because I would like you to be able to trust Yuuki and Zero even though they are both vampires.." "T-thank you Headmaster.." Mei said happily. "Now if anyone questions why you have a bandage on your neck just say that you got scratched~" Headmaster Cross said cheerfully.