Chapter 8

Ok so this is dedicated to this person up there because for some reason their comment actually made me start writing this again. i'm thankful for that and i hope this chapter is good for anyone who hasnt given up on this! 

Andy stares at the small home, in there was someone who knew his parents.

He was nervous and slightly shaking, he did want to know about them but he was finding it hard to take the last few steps. Thankfully for him his family was patiently waiting for him, he felt Ethan squeezing his hand in silent support and he turns his head sideways to give him a small smile to express his thanks.

‘’Take your time babe, we’re here for you.’’ Ethan murmurs with a loving voice and that made Andy stronger. Whatever he found out he would take it with a stride, he will mourn his birth parents and then focus on the living people that loves him and support him.

‘’Sweetie, you don’t have to go in if you’re not ready.’’ David coos as he moves on his other side and puts a hand on his shoulder; Andy pressed back wanting to feel the warmth that his dad gave him with just one touch.

‘’No, I’m ready I think is time I finally learn about them and mourn them.’’ He whispers as he lets out a long sigh and nods to let them know he was doing it.

He stops right in front of the door and with a shaky finger he rings the doorbell.

He felt a much stronger hand on his shoulder and he glances back to find Andrew right behind him, ‘’Andy, no matter what you hear in there, don’t forget that we all love you, you’re our family and always will be, we’ll mourn your birth parents and at the same time thank them for creating such a sweet and loving person.’’ Andrew stated with a lot of emotion behind his words.

‘’Thank you grandpa, I love you all and I’m happy that my dads’ found me when I need it parents the most.’’ Andy turns his gaze on a quiet Ethan who felt his gaze and gave him a sweet smile.

‘’And I’m also glad that I didn’t have to leave to find the love of my life.’’ Ethan rewarded his words with a bright smile that put the sunlight to shame.

He pushes the doorbell with more courage thanks to his family’s support.

A woman answers and stares at the six men standing on her porch.

‘’Hi, my name is Andy,’’ but before he could say more the woman gasps placing a hand over her mouth as she stares at Andy.

‘’You are so handsome, you look just like your father but you have your mom’s eyes.’’ She whispers and hurries to wrap Andy in a tight hug.

Andy didn’t know what to do, the abrupt move from the woman had caused him to let go of Ethan’s hand, he felt weird and missing his boyfriend’s touch. Ethan was his stability so without looking back he stretched his hand out and smiles as a warm hand wraps around his. He knew it was Ethan’s without looking.