Inuyasha X Reader X Sesshomaru

Your character is a half demon with two long blades which are called Kinwachi and Aqelit. :3 If you see ____ that means your name goes in the blank. (e/c) means your eye color. (h/c) is hair color, and if you see something you don't understand, just ask in comments. I'm also editing and trying to add in more of the fill in the blanks, like a Mad Libs. I managed to develop this idea later on in the book, so it'd be more of your POV, and a little more spaced out.

Chapter 1

It was a rather lovely (Your kind of day) and you were racing around the forest. "____!" Your faithful friend, Sakura calls after you. You glance behind your shoulder, your long tail flicking. "Oh, come on, Sakura. Hurry up!" You laugh. "Hey, it's not my fault I'm not half demon!" Sakura whined. You've known her ever since you were kids, and she was one of your only friends. You flick your ears and run faster, your eyes suddenly narrowing as unfamiliar scents meet your sensitive nose. You pause briefly, then start running again. You hear Sakura sigh as she vanishes from view yet again, the ground blurring beneath your feet. Five shapes pull into view: A monk, funny dressed priestess, a demon slayer, a small boyish fox demon, and...a half demon.

Sakura pulls up next to you, following your gaze. You study him, cautiously. A half demon. He was white haired with a arrogant look in his eyes, and a bright red kimono. Handsome, but not your type. The half demon sniffs the air, his two dog ears twitching warily. His amber eyes fix on you, and you glare back. This one appeared to be a half dog demon. Your (e/c) eyes observe him, and tension crackles through the air. "Inuyasha! What is it?" The funny dressed girl asked, laying a hand on his arm that rested on his sword.

Inuyasha studies you, and the others follow his gaze. Sakura let out a squeak as Inuyasha speaks. "Who the hell are ya? And why are you watching us? Haven't you got somewhere else to be?" He's got a dirty mouth, you think dryly, staying silent. The monk steps up, looking apologetic. You tense as he nears, stepping back. "Now, now, Inuyasha. I'm sorry, he's very sensitive about others finding the Jewel shards." The demon slayer grabbed his ear and pulled him away, glaring at the monk. "You talk too much to pretty girls." She glared daggers at him as she dragged him away, the monk wearing a weird derped up look, kind of like what a perv would look like after peeking into a hot spring filled with girls. "What a weird bunch," Sakura says, voicing your thoughts. "Hey! Who ya calling weird?" The half demon snaps, his grip tightening on his sword.

You glare back, drawing out your two blades as well. "She didn't mean it." Your eyes narrow, as you instinctively step in front of Sakura, blocking her from the arrogant half demon. "(Something insulting here)!"He drew his sword, and it transformed into a huge blade blade in front of your eyes. Your (e/c) eyes widen in shock, stepping back. "Don't look so confident now, do ya? Maybe you should think before you talk!" Inuyasha sneers, and you bite your lip. Confidence wells in you as you take up his posture, crouching. What a arrogant fool. Maybe a stab or two would teach this idiot to shut his mouth. "Think before you talk, pup." You snarl, lunging at him. Inuyasha easily knocks your blades aside, and the next thing you know you're leaping towards the sharp edge of the blade. Shoot. "____!" "Inuyasha!"

Sakura and the priestess's voice rings in your ears as you think, Great, I'm about to become a half demon shishkabob.