Lady Lover

~~~~Raven P.O.V.~~~~

"Oh. My. God." A grin tugs at my lips as I spin in the mirror with her by my side. The strings that dangle from the shirt twist around my stomach, and the jeans stretch with me. The shirt says, in large lettering, "Satan's Watching" It has a skull, and is cut off above the belly button. The jeans are torn up, and tight fitted to my legs. my makeup shows exactly how dark I am. Willow though..Oh my..

She stands there, fisher net tights, brittish black skirt, and a tight long sleaved shirt that has rips in the sides. Her make up somehow manages to be darker, and more mysterious than mine, and her light hair has been straightened, making it even longer.

"Baby, you look like Taylor Momsen and I think I need to marry you right now." I say, as I cup her face in my hands, kissing her. She smiles at me and kisses me back.

"Lets go."

~~~~Willow P.O.V.~~~~

Once we get there, I know that this is going to be amazing. although..my stomach is twisting and tightening. I'm terrified..as if something really bad is going to happen..I don't know what..but..I doubt it means anything. I'm just being silly.

I grab onto her hand. She looks at me win a huge grin, "ready?" She says. I try to smile and I kiss her. "Yes."

She leads me up the stairs and through the door. Music blasts out the doorway when we open it, and once we've closed it behind us, the music seems to seep into my skin and vibrate in my bones. There are strobe lights flashing, changing colors, and the entire house is overflowing with bodies moving, sweating, falling and laughing. Looking around I can see various corners of people doing different drugs. "Raven are you sure this is a good idea?" I scream out, trying to be heard over the crowd.

She laughs at me and kisses my cheek " relax babe, let's have some fun." I open my mouth to argue but I'm being yanked forward and before I can say anything jack Daniels is being poured down my throat. I smile. "You know me so well baby" she smiles back and takes a shot of whiskey. " of course I do" she winks at me and wraps her arms around my waist. "Hey! Raven! You showed up." A peppy voice chimes in shattering my moment of fun.

"Well duh, how could I turn down an opportunity to party? This is my girl, Willow." She pulls me closer under her arm. The bitch smiles a fake ass smile at me then turns her attention back to Raven. "Hey I've got something I want you to check out." Raven opens her mouth, then looks at me, questioning in her eyes. I pull off the best of a smile that I can manage.

"Uhm babe.. Why don't you go do that.. And I'm going to go find a bathroom, k?" She smiles gratefully towards me.

"Sure Hun I'll find you once I'm done." Then the bitch takes her hand and leads her into the swarm of drunks. Her sweepy black hair disappears as the strobe lights show her curves slipping further and further away. I sigh and pour myself a cup of JD then go try and find a bathroom.

Hands travel their way around my body and eyes find each patch of skin showing on me as I slide through the crowd. So much skin touching mine, I'm flinching so much that it probably looks like I'm having a seizure.

Finally I find an open door leading into a bathroom. I fall inside and lock the door. I tip back the last of my JD and stare at my reflection. My hair is all tangly and my makeup is starting to smudge. I frown at my self as the mirror is beginning to spin and my tongue is tingly. I feel the motion as my fist hits the glass and the sound of shattering cuts my ears. But I don't feel the slicing of my hand. Instead I just feel heated liquid running down my fingers.

Then I start laughing. I walk out of the bathroom, grinning like a school girl on her way to church. I find my self in a corner with a group of unfamiliar people. They scan my body and smile at me as I feel my hips moving to the beat of the house. I'm against a body and their hands are on my waist. The lights make everything seem like slow motion yet fast motion at the same time. I'm not sure if I'm breathing, but I can feel my heart slamming against my rib cage. Someone is holding a little square paper on the tip of their finger, pushing it at my lips. I stick out my tongue and allow them to place it in my mouth.

Now no one has real features. Everyone is a blur of color and teeth. Grinning wild beasts laughing and dancing. I'm laughing so hard...I can't feel my feet, and my lungs feel like they're caving in. Everyone is leaving a trail of waves behind them, and the music is starting to sound more like a chanting. The laughter is starting to sound more like screaming. I can feel my knuckles bleeding and I'm not sure if I'm laughing or crying now.

People are all over me. Hands grabbing me pulling at me, touching me, clawing me, squeezing me. I'm suffocating I'm breathing in bugs instead of oxygen and I feel my throat tearing as I hear my lungs screaming.

An awful sound unlike human or beast is ripping through the air, and I'm trying to understand what it's words are. Then I realize it's me. "RAVEN, RAVEN, RAVEN!!!!!" And then dark engulfs me. Wraps around me, long sweepy onyx hair brushes across my cheeks and an angel is pulling me to a quiet room.

"Willow!! Willow!! What the fuck did you take????" The Angel is screaming at me, shaking me. But I can't stop staring at her lips. I can't hear her words. But I find my self pressed up against her swimming in her kiss, flying in the touch of her skin. And once again I'm laughing.

But something's not right. She's slow, her eyes droopy and glazed. She's slouched and unfocused. And she's holding onto her arm as if hiding something. "Willow, let's go home." She slurs out.

And then my arm is wrapped around her and we're tripping to the car, slowly gliding to her house, and then collapsed in her bed.

I look at her, half awake. All I see is a little red dot on her arm where her vein is.. I try to open my mouth to ask about it but sleep engulfs me.

~~~~Raven P.O.V~~~~

I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. Willow is sleeping peacefully next to me, wrapped up in my sheets, wearing no pants, and only my biggest t shirt. I stand up, and catch myself before I fall over. I tip toe to my bathroom and jump in the shower.

My choice of clothing today is a grey long sleeved shirt and a pair of black ripped skinnies. As I'm brushing my hair, a pair of long thin arms wrap around my stomach. I smile, and turn to kiss her. Her eyes are ringed with smudged black makeup, and her hair is ratty, tangled over her shoulders.

"good morning sleeping beauty" I say as she rests her head into my neck.

"mmmm. sleeping? yes. beauty? no thats all you babe." I giggle, and lift her chin to kiss her again.

"what would you like for breakfast this morning?" she sighs and slumps to the floor.

"Vodka." I laugh at her, and fall in front of her. I kiss her temple.

my arm itches so i rub at it, and i realize how uncomfortably sore it feels. I look up at Willow to find her staring intently at me. I try to smile at her, then stand us both up.

"come on, im making us pancakes."

"bacon too...?" I laugh and grab her hand, leading her to my stairs.

"Bacon too babe." she smiles and we make our way down the stairs.

~~~~3rd Person P.O.V.~~~~

The boy kicks at the stones as he follows the dark shadows down the street. he stares at his hands and thinks back to last night.Her curves swaying against his body. Her arms around his neck. Her hips under his fingers. He came so close to kissing her.. but it wouldnt have been the same. she was completely out of it... she was in a whole other world. she didnt even know who she was dancing with.

But oh what a temptation it was. He stops and stares at the building. He can see the shadows through the window.. He searches for her figure, and then he finds it. There she is, perfect curves, long curls bouncing around her body. he feels his knees quiver, and he forgets how to breathe. My god she is so beautiful. the image of her smiling at him, curled up in the corner flashes through his head over and over on a replay as he watches her figure move around through the window.

He puts his hands in his pockets and leans against a tree. "Willow..." He whispers to himself. then he smiles, and pulls out the picture from his jeans. It's of her as a child, when he first saw her. she was in a graveyard, touching a gravestone. Her hair then was an even lighter blonde and was down to her waist. he smiles, and gently kisses the old photo, then carefully places it back in his pocket.

"You will be mine soon my rose... I swear it."